Great value for the $$$$!
By Z on
2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
I have owned this car for just under 1 year. I bought it back in June of 09' as a certified vehicle with 34,965 miles for $26,000 + tax, tag, title. The vehicle has given me some large and small issues which others speak of on this website and my local dealer has been very nice in taking care of these problems at their expense. Overall the car is great. My suggestion to anyone interested in buying a GS is to buy a certified used vehicle a few years old that will provide you with 100k warranty at a better value for the money plus the peace of mind. Lexus customer service is the best I have ever experienced.
Favorite Features
Smooth ride, quiet engine, fuel efficient on highway, good build quality, body design, japan manufacturing, roomy interior, powerful v6 engine, rain sensing wipers, smart key and bluetooth.
Suggested Improvements
Trunk light, interior lighting, engine start while car running needs to be disabled, drop down control panel needs to in place and not drop down. Cup holders need to be closer to driver and rearranged for passenger. TPMS needs to be less sensitive.