2006 Lexus GS 300 Consumer Review: More comfort wanted

2006 Lexus GS 300 - Consumer Review

More comfort wanted
By Rosalinda on

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Cons - The seat belt on drivers side scrapes the seat, wears on the leather and panel it is on. I would like more padding on the seats because I have a bad back. The brakes scrape; feels like they need work but they don't. The panel where mirror controls are in could be on a more accessible place as well as the cell phone charger. Pros - Great gas mileage, love the certified used car option! I get so many compliments! Right now I have to decide whether to stay with the sporty look and feel or go back to the mid-sedan car for more comfort. I would recommend this car.

I love the GPS although I need to get an updated program. I love the Matador color red, the Bluetooth, and the location of the 6-cd stereo on the front panel for easy access. Great wheel covers.

Seat belt problem on drivers side. Padded seats which I think you addressed this on the 2009 model. Rearview mirror controls should have easier access. Cell phone charger plug in the wrong place.