Love this car!!
By MEA Lexus on
2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
I have had this car since 06 as a lease, a second car if you will, then I lost my job and the car that went with it. This became my everyday car. There were many times I had an empty refrigerator because it was raining and I didn't want to take it out of the garage! I can say in the 3 years I have owned it, it has never been through a car wash, I know every line, scratch, slight dent from a road stone and I love washing and detailing it and listening to the accolades from others there washing their cars. This car even though a lease, was treated like the baby it was intended to be. I had the dealership tint the windows because I found it to look nicer and stay cooler in the summer.
Favorite Features
My favorite features, keyless entry, great interior lights that allow you to find anything in that car with limited or no light. Comfortable seats, incl. the heated and cooling esp.large trunk w/ pass through ability and great ext. paint that always details like new.
Suggested Improvements
The best sound system standard on all models. The ability to add either sirius or the other sat. radio w/o the $700 extra cost, mp3 hookup, navigation standard. Little more headroom. Other than that a HUGE enjoyment to drive and a drag to hand those keys back at lease end!