2006 Lexus GS 300 3.0L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Disapointed

2006 Lexus GS 300 Sedan - Consumer Review

Disapointed
By dissapointed300 on

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Bought my 2006 GS300 as a certified preowned in Feb of 2008. The exterior and interior of the car was great. What sealed the deal for me was the overall consumer ratings of the car. Unfortunately, my disappointment started 2 weeks after I bought the car, I was sold cupped tires. Ever since then, I have taken my GS300 back to the shop on a monthly basis for different problems. Customer Service is great but the quality of the car is not. As a matter of fact, car is in the shop now (June 2009). Time for another car!! Any suggestions for a quality, reliable, luxury car that I don't have to take into the shop every month except for maintenance? Does it even exist any more?

Favorite Features

Exterior and interior of the car are great. I receive a lot of compliments. Just wish it was out of the shop and reliable so I could enjoy it.

Suggested Improvements

Build a car that consumers don't have to take into the shop every month. Stand by your promise and build Quality, Reliability, Performance, Luxury and incorporate customer satisfaction. Listen to us. If we the consumers tell you that something is wrong with the car, investigate our concern.