2006 Lexus GS 300 Consumer Review: alexnme

2006 Lexus GS 300 Sedan - Consumer Review

By alexNme on

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Beautiful Car, however I am very disappointed in the Quality of the car, I have had my car for about a 1 1/2 and the car has been in the shop 13 times. from recalls to cupped tires to break system, steering shaft. My rear view mirror fell down and it took Lexus 6 times to put it back right. The brakes have been replaced on my car 4 times and they are still grinding. I won't say that I will never buy another lexus but I will never buy a preowned car again from CARMAX. my impala that I still have, I love same features as my lexus no problems at all!

push start, great stereo system, nice clean look, smooth ride

brake system, and better techs at the shop that has experience with a lexus vehicle, they all tell you something different. Needs fold down seats in the rear, and better interior lighting
By clark0574
on 04/22/13 18:28 PM (PDT)

Was having the same problem with my brakes and rotors wearing out when Lexus dealership replaced them. Finally, took the car to local shop and had rotors and brakes replaced and haven't had another problem. Saved $1000 and brake pads come with a lifetime guarantee.