2006 Lexus GS 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GS 300 model:
Another great Lexus
By George Johnson on 05/27/06 17:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This time, Lexus added more road feel and is sportier. But the same Lexus comfort and all the great technology of the LS 430 is very much present. Just handles better and it's a joy on the road.

great car
By kaye don on 05/26/06 16:01 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Traded bmw 528 for lexus. Very happy to date. Car handles quite well and is very responsive. Drive train seems to be matched extremely well. Compared to bmw steering not quite as good, but then I don't speed on alpine roads.

Feels so good
By Steve on 05/09/06 18:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have had the 2006 GS 300 for about 2 months now. I was bouncing all over on what to get and what sold me on it was the luxury and fuel milage. I drive about 35 miles to work each day and average over 30mpg on the highway cruising at about 75mph. (One tankful, I got 33mpg on a trip.) I'm getting about 24mpg in the city. All this with absolute quality and luxury that you get with Lexus. The performance is solid - it's no rocket, but I didn't buy it for that. One of my friends just got a new BMW 525i at the same time and dollar for dollar he will even tell you I got the better value.

Luxury & Excitement
By J Rok on 04/22/06 13:51 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle is absolutely phenomenal. The AWD system is excellent, I never had any concerns this winter driving the vehicle. The interior decor is top- notch, beautiful leather, wood-grain, I really like the simple layout of all the buttons and controls for the vehicle. The standard sound system is of good quality. It has good acceleration combined with a silky smooth ride. It doesnt handle like a 5 series Bimmer but it certainly makes up for it with a phenomenal exterior design, great build quality and more importantly, overall reliabilty. Definitely a 10 in my book.

Lexus does it again
By John on 04/19/06 15:27 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

First, I would like to say that this new gs sedan is a vast improvement over the old one. The interior looks a lot better than the previous generation gs. The mark levinson sound system is a great improvement over the 2001-2005 versions of the radio. It is a very classy looking car and gets better gas mileage than the previous gs

Best luxury sedan for the money
By jeff on 04/15/06 18:19 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Lexus makes the best luxury sedan hands down. It is both reliable and performance driven... a real head turner. This has to be the most technologically sophisticated car ever built. Lexus left nothing to chance and anticipated every need the driver or passenger could ever want. The handling and performance easily surpases anything BMW or Mercedes currently offers and the service Lexus provides is light years ahead of any car manufacturer out there today. American car companies need to wake up and realize how an automobile should be built or they won't be around in the very near future.

Best Luxury Sedan
By Patrick on 04/13/06 13:41 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I had this car for a couple of months and I love it. I actually test drove several vehicles, Infiniti, Acura, and Audi to compare from several perspectives and chose the Lexus GS 300 AWD. I had the dealership change the tires to 18" Michelin Pilot® Sport A/S tires in place of the Goodyear run flat tires and what a difference in ride and handling. This car is fully loaded and the Mark Levinson 14 speaker Audio system is great. I am completely satisfied with this car. This car is an eye-catcher and it delivers on demand.

GS 300 AWD is Ultimate
By LexusOwner on 04/11/06 19:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Over the past 2 months, I looked at all of the competition and boy am I glad I decided on the Lexus GS 300 AWD. This car is excellent with a luxurious ride and sporty feel. Mine is loaded with every option Navigation (easy to use after a couple of times), ML Sound System, Sirius, adaptive headlights (these work great on dark curvy roads!), backup camera, heated/ventilated seats. The value in this car is incredibleconsidering all these features i any of the other cars would be $10-15K more and those cars would not be as reliable (Lexus is the best here!). This car is impressive, roomy, and really fun to drive.

Black Lightling
By ruckersoccer on 03/24/06 21:24 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The GS 300 is an awesome automobile. I got the black and it looks sharp. It handle well at high speeds and you cannot even tell when you drive 75+ MPH. I would like an lightup display on windshield to monitor speed, but I'll do without. Have the NAV system and will never buy a car without it now. I drive a lot to different places and its like havain and intactive map with you at all time guiding you through the biggest cities turn by turn. She has a nice voice too.. :-) I'm sold on Lexus and bought the correct car. Looked at BMW 5 series, Audi A6 and Mecedes C something. The GS 300/450 beat them all hand down for luxury and ride. The A6 was close though.

I LOVE IT!!!!
By mmrpharmd on 03/20/06 17:26 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned many luxury cars in the past including the CTS, BMW 330i, and Lexus RX330; however, this one far surpasses any of those vehicles. First of all, look at it! It's the prettiest car on the road! Second, it's a good buy. LOVE this car! Third, it is so roomy inside the cabin. Fourth, the Nav is easy to use. Fifth, it's a Lexus

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.