2006 Lexus GS 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GS 300 model:
Big Guy's Car
By George on 08/02/06 12:59 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Everything about it is absolutely great except for one thing. It's really hard for a big guy to get in and out of and there's not enough headroom. It's worth it though!

Fuel Economy w/ luxury ride
By Clay on 07/27/06 03:58 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After 8 months I am still amazed by the difference in quality between my last vehicle MB S430 and my Lexus GS 300. The Lexus is built to last not make monthly trips to the dealer and the build quality is superb. Last week took a 1600 mile trip and averaged 31 MPG!!!! Yes, 31! Quiet, smooth ride. I've had two MB, a Lincoln Navigator, Infiniti G35 Coupe and the LEXUS IS THE BEST!

Great car
By luis on 07/25/06 19:40 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The best touring car yet. Smooth is an understatement. Well built.

Love this ride
By Sam on 07/21/06 12:50 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My lease came due on my BMW and I shopped for about 2 months and test drove a ton of vehicles. I fell in love with the GS. It is no BMW in regards to driving capabilities but I am not into driving this car like I am at Daytona. The ride is great. The car sticks to the ground. Steering and handling is superb. The Mark Levinson sound is awesome and I am a huge audiophile. It's the best that I have heard. Reliability is great. Overall I am thoroughly impressed by this vehicle. Coming from owning BMWs, I am very happy with my decision.

Awesome
By JGH on 07/19/06 06:15 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Excellent vehicle -- quality is hard to beat. A great looking car that is very enjoyable to drive.

Great Car
By Andy07030 on 07/16/06 04:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I had stuggled between the Acura RL and the Lexus GS. I have had the car for about 3 weeks and I really love it. The ride in the GS is very smooth and quite peppy. Simply put, the GS is classy. So if you are looking for a refined car that is great on gas and has a nice ride this is it. I leased my car and in 3 years who knows what will be out there.

Smoooth operator
By lowrider4 on 06/16/06 13:19 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Smoooth best describes the GS 300 AWD. Have owned a number of mid-sized sedans including BMW 5 series, and Audi A6 2.7t, the Lexus is considerably quieter with a smoother ride, but gives up a bit of ultimate handling if you like to shave a 10th of a second off your time turning into the local shopping center. On the highway, it's hard to beat with a natural (and potentially ticket collecting) cruising speed of 75 to 80 mph while returning 26 mpg. Overall, if you are not driving at 10/10ths all the time, it's a great compromise between ride and handling, not to mention Lexus reliability and build quality.

GREAT CAR
By ANGEL on 06/05/06 12:45 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I had this car a little over a year, it's a great car quality, driving & performance

a super experience
By lee olshan on 06/03/06 23:40 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My AWD GS 300 holds the road as though Elmer's glue was on my tires. The rear camera make parking a breeze. The nav system is a pleasure... but it is the driving experience that sets this car apart from all others.

Retirement Gift!
By Jerry on 06/03/06 19:05 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I test drove most of the sedans priced between 45 and 50K. To me, the Lexus GS 300 drove the smoothest. I was impressed with its acceleration, fuel economy, ride and the responsive steering. My GS 300 is loaded. Something I did not plan on... but am totally satisfied with it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.