2006 Lexus GS 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GS 300 model:
Body integrity is the issue
By used2lovelexo on 03/12/07 12:51 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The new GS 430 2006 has plenty of technical features, unfortunately this was my third lexus purchase but the worst. The body integrity is very poor I had a 18mph accident and the car damages $10,000, the other car had a minor fender bend.

Lexus for Life
By Rosa M on 01/27/07 00:30 AM (PST)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I previously owned a GS 300 in 1995. I absolutely loved the car, but could not afford to keep it after going through a divorce. I always remembered the smooth quite ride and the way the car handled. I have owned 2 Mercedes Benz between 1999 and 2006 and decided to purchase a Lexus in 2006 when the body style changed. It is fully loaded... with the exception of the satellite radio ( I did not like the antenna on the trunk of the car). I absolutely LOVE this car and will never purchase another Mercedes Benz.

Comfortable Cruiser
By mb280sl on 01/05/07 21:03 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle is hard to beat for the combination of luxury, comfort, reliability and economy. Not as exciting to drive as a BMW and somewhat underpowered, unlike the 07 GS 350, but just as comfortable and more economical. Build quality is legendary, as is reliability. This is my second Lexus and I would not drive anything else.

I love this car!!
By Coonbr on 11/20/06 13:53 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased a 2006 GS 300 CPO with 16K miles and I love it! The car is awesome! People actually stare at the car when you drive! I traded in my 2002 ES 300 and I'm sure glad I did. The GS comes with so many nice features - smooth ride, halogen lights, heat/cool seats, 3 person memory driver and passenger seats, bluetooth phone. A month later I am still noticing cool features I didn't notice before. The car offers you a sporty feel with total luxury & durability.

Solid buy
By Former 5 Owner on 11/19/06 05:02 AM (PST)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The Lexus is tightly built, has all the gadgets you can ever ask for - that actually work as they are supposed to - and looks great inside and out. However, as a former 5 series owner, it also made me understand what they meant by Lexus as being just a Camry with leather. However, the GS IS a very dependable Toyota with many, many quality upgrades if that is what you are looking for. Personally, I wasn't.

Thrilled
By happy on 11/14/06 04:31 AM (PST)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After driving an SUV for 9 years, I was ready for a car... tried out many. After just sitting in the Lexus, my mind was made up. Driving sold it. This is the smoothest car ever! I am absolutely thrilled with it.

Love my car
By Jolie Fleming on 10/10/06 11:50 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Overall, I really enjoy the car. It offers luxury, durability and flexibility for both a family as well as a night out on the time. I can not say enough good things about Lexus in general-- and our dealership is top notch!

Amazing Luxo-Sports Sedan
By Dave on 09/21/06 20:01 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Amazing looking car with sporty optional wheels and luxurious interior. Smooth and refine yet sporty to drive. Touchscreen system beats iDrive in the bimmer and is more reliable. It is faster than the BMW 530xi which felt heavy and slow and too pricey for its standard equipment. I love the bluetooth, smart access keyless entry system, etc.

Luxury sport
By ED on 09/20/06 06:31 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car for my wife, but I drive it often. It was pricey at $50K, but it has just about every option lexus offers. It's very sporty, but don't think you'll outrun a mustang or even a tiburon. This is luxury first and foremost. Quality you'd expect from Lexus and it's a great looking car. You'll get stares at every parking lot. Expect to seat 4 comfortably and in style.

Cool
By BabyCasey on 09/18/06 14:49 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Good investment. It's a comfortable ride if you drive a long way. Very fuel efficient. City drive is about 24 mpg & highway is about 30 mpg. Very smooth. On the bad side, the trunk space is small & headlights are low.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.