2006 Lexus GS 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GS 300 model:
Lexus GS 300 AWD
By R Goren on 06/02/05 07:00 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I like the Lexus feel and have driven the ES 300. This car is that and better. the engine while not a rocket is silky and forceful when needed. I get about 23-24 MPG. I love the Lexus interior and this is no different. The redesigned exterior is quite sleek to me. Terrific handling, hit my favorite curves with ease. The keyless entry is great; just grab the door handle and it unlocks.

GS 300
By Darrell Luthi on 05/29/05 11:42 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Have had 8 Lexus models but this is the very best we have had. The GS 300 is outstanding in all areas and especially in fuel mileage.

Making an old trip New.
By Herman Goldberg on 05/28/05 08:52 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

When I purchased the first 4wd Sedan in Florida every one said I was wasting my money. On the trip back to New York we hit a hail storm outside Tallahassee. Trucks had overturned but the little Lexus held the road like there were magnets in the tires. It truly exceeded my expectations. Quieter and peppier than expected for a 6 cylinder. It got on the Turnpike and passed trucks with ease. No complaints on performance or dealer contact (the best in my 50 years of driving luxury cars). On the down side the trunk is too small for all the luggage my wife and I take on a vacation, the fold down auxillary access to controls cannot be used when driving and the GPS sometimes gives bizarre directions.

Fantastic Vehicle
By ray on 05/27/05 18:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle is pure joy to drive. It is very quiet, handles very well on the open road. Recently took a 1000 mile road trip and averaged approx 32 mpg.

Why Lexus Is The Best
By Rick on 05/27/05 11:53 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second Lexus. Have a 2003 Rx300. No one can build like Lexus. The GS 300 I purchased is a great vehicle. Looks (flint mica with black leather) are striking ... getting lots of compliments. Its ride and comfort are first class. Build quality is superior. At the end of the workday it is like my decompression chamber as I head home. Price vs. features is hard to beat.

Wanna Have Fun?
By Agent Ron on 05/26/05 19:38 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is an incredible car. Its very stylish, everyone makes a comment. Its very quick and responsive. Great fuel economy, much better than I expected. It's fun to just cruise or have some quick fun around the corners!

Another Home Run
By steve ziegler on 05/21/05 17:14 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Great handling, comfort, acceleration, appearance and quality. Improved gas mileage. This my 3rd GS and just gets better and better.

It Doesnt Get Much Better Than This!
By Howard on 05/19/05 08:50 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Have had my GS 300 AWD for a month now, and its simply the best I have ever owned. Ride is smooth, interior is "out of this world", and the acceleration and handling make it a ride to look forward to. Getting good gas mileage (24-25 mpg) and the car gets nothing but compliments. Other than the trunk being a little small, this is one wonderful automobile. Tested many the others (Acura TL & RL, Infiniti G & M, Avalon) before buying, but the Lexus is the "class of the class."

Smooth and Classy
By cypress on 05/18/05 02:23 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

From the moment I left the dealer I have been thrilled with my Lexus GS 300. It has classic yet new lines, and drives very smoothly. The look to me, the color and everything about it exude class. I am once again thrilled to own a new Lexus.

Lexus GS 300
By BHAASE on 05/15/05 11:33 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

With 1200 miles on the odometer it is a great car. Snappy looks and snappy performance. Six cylinder engine has great pickup and 24.5 MPG in city. It's hard to keep the speed down on the freeway! Handsfree cell phone with blue tooth feature is excellent. Only negative comment ... wish it had a fold down rear seat for more luggage capacity.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.