Lexus GS
By Amassey1980 on
2005 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
I upgraded from the ES300 to the GS300. The handling and responiveness is what made me purchase the GS vs. the LS, as well as the GS having more room than the ES and it has a more meaty look than a luxuy sedan. It is awesome on trips, you feel a few bumps but over all it is nice quiet and smooth. There have not been any problems so far with the car. The Lexus brand has made an impression on my and my family so as long as they make good quality luxury cars that look good, they will have me for a customer.
Favorite Features
E-Shift. The way that the sunroof features have been separated from the previous body style of GS. Auto headlights is a wonderful lazy feature that can spoil a driver. The sound system is to die for when one just wants to get away from people and places.
Suggested Improvements
Some of my suggestions they have improved on the 2006 model. But I can make a comment on the 2006 that will influence me to not purchase the new body style and that is how the roof is lowered in the 2006 compared to the 98 - 05 body style. Being 6ft tall that will greatly impact my influe on buying.