Wife's Baby
By Scotspal on
2004 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
My wife loves it - I am more of a critical reviewer. It is an extremely nice car. However, I am surprised by several negatives. There is no engine compartment light under the hood - I've never seen that on a car. There are visible "Staples" on the carpet where it runs up under the dashboard and on the trunk bed liner - Strange for a luxury car. The mileage compares very favorably with my other vehicles, the only drawback is it requires premium fuel. That said, I think it is superior in many ways to offerings from Mercedes and BMW. In fact we first tested an Infinity G35. After testing the Lexus there was no comparison.
Favorite Features
Comfortable, Looks Good, Ample Power, Quiet, Color (Blue Onyx: Constantly receiving complements from people), One touch button on raising the windows, Solid feel
Suggested Improvements
Larger trunk, Increased rear leg room, In-dash CD Changer, Engine compartment light, Transmission Dipstick needs to be relocated slightly, Re-design Footrest for drivers left foot, Relocate Turn signal indicators on dash so they are more visible to the driver.