2004 Lexus GS 300 - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.0L 6-cyl. 5-speed Automatic - (31 reviews )
The Best!
By Long Tran on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great nothing but a great car ever built!

A car that's worth spending the money
By anna meyers on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I love the car!!!

Worth every penny spent!
By Fooshe on 01/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car has been flawless. I think a couple extra ponies under the hood would be nice, but not really all that necessary. The GS430 is TOO much engine for everyday use. Ride is silky smooth and my 100 a day, round trip commute is not so bad anymore. I look forward to my drive now. No regrets!

pleased with lexus
By BandaS on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love my lexus. However, the gas mileage is the only negative draw back. The interior needs a place for cell phones and a charger that is not so close to the cup holder.

W-O-W
By Mateen on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

After creating this car I'm sure the Lexus engineers have probably ironically amazed themselves. There are so many things that make car such an intriguing automobile. Besides the Exhilarating power and Beautiful looks, it just seems to amaze me everyday. I've owned it for about an year and its still a joy to look at it everday.

Wonderful
By Luxurygirl on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is a wonderful car. You mixed Luxury with a bit of sporty. Lexus knows how to make a car for every person.

Best i have purchased
By suham on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

It feels like if i was driving in cloud nine, I have had many cars since I was young but this one is the keeper it is so smooth, fun and it wondeerful to drive all over type of car. Best choice I made. 10+++

Lots of Fun to Drive
By mstoys on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The interior of the GS 300 is very stylish and controls are within easy reach to the driver. I bought the navigation system and am very happy with its overall performance. System is run off of GPS and keeps the car on the map. The 6 cyl engine is very zippy. I toyed with the idea of getting the GS 430 to get the bigger engine but after driving both found that the GS 300 had plenty of power. Service from Lexus has been a very pleasant experience. I highly recommend this car.

Elaishun
By Atheer on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is comfortable, secure, quiet and reliable.

Smooth ride
By markinls on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I just traded a 2003 bmw 525 for the 2004 lexus gs300. The ride in the lexus is so smooth compared to bmw. Anyone looking for a comfortable smooth riding car would definately be happy with the gs300.