2004 Lexus GS 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.0L 6-cyl. 5-speed Automatic - (31 reviews )
Simply Superb
By Steveshayan on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

One of the best cars I have ever owned , And I have owned , lexus sc 300,3 mercedes e300 2 Audi , Nissan Maxima, Nissan 300 Zx . The Dealer have been the best in service and reliablity. The annual Maint fees are resonable.The Seats and leather interior holds up well. The A/C functions excellent. The VVTI engine performs excellent . The Interior is very quiet .Have Driven car for 36000 miles so far .Freeway driving in upward of 100 miles per hour at some freeway streches and have been comfortable with its handling. Words cannot explain my satifaction with the lexus brand.Now I saving my money and looking forward to buying an Sc400 Convertible

NEVER had a problem..Not even one
By fg1111111 on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

switched from Mercedes to Lexus for the looks and now have 3 of them in the family and have never even had one prblem with any of them..knock on wood...but they as reliable as they can be

Can't Beat a Lexus
By Henry Wayne on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

A six time Lexus owner, I cannnot say anything negative about the vechicle or the manufactor or the dealerships. I wish the american car manufactors would wake up!!! I just baught a new 2004 Ford F-250 Pick-up with the new 6.0 Diesel and it has number of problems with just 3,000 miles. Please wake up!!! What pride the Japanese take in their customer service and procuct. The car is a dream to drive and the company is a pleasure to work with. I really enjoy giving my money to them for a fantastic vehicle.

Pete's GS300
By Pete Gilmore on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

As a salesman, I drive approximately 250 miles perday in a 5-day week. Reliability, safety, comfort and fuel economy are the most important attributes for any car I drive. My GS 300 meets these criteria, and has eye- catching styling to boot. The Lexus dealers with whom I deal for routine service are nothing short of amazing. Their personna is such that they have become another reason to buy a Lexus. Their acommodations, such as loaner cars and complimentary cash washes, have further justified my decision to purchase. When I am ready to replace my GS, I'll look for another Lexus.

Your the BEST!!
By Bonnie Johnson on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have a 1994 Lexus GS300 with 173,000 miles on it. This is my second Lexus, my first had 85,000 when I traded it in. God Bless you for making a car that really lasts. I maintain it very well and it has rewarded me.

Nice Ride!
By One Happy Camper on 07/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Lexus really knows how to satisfy their buyers. My experience from the time I set foot on the dealership floor until I drove off with my brand new car was fantastic. The car drives like a dream and has the fit-and-finish that would leave even the most critical buyer in awe. The sound system is great and the navigation is easy to use. The use of high quality materials is apparent on both the interior and exterior of the vehicle.

Best car I've ever owned
By gbmullin on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Aside from a problem on delievery with the front right strut, this has been the best car I've ever owned. Handling., reliability, and comfort are exceptional.

GS 300
By Raquel's Present on 03/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Low maintenace, good quality vehicle. Superceeds BMW 525

Wife's Baby
By Scotspal on 03/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My wife loves it - I am more of a critical reviewer. It is an extremely nice car. However, I am surprised by several negatives. There is no engine compartment light under the hood - I've never seen that on a car. There are visible "Staples" on the carpet where it runs up under the dashboard and on the trunk bed liner - Strange for a luxury car. The mileage compares very favorably with my other vehicles, the only drawback is it requires premium fuel. That said, I think it is superior in many ways to offerings from Mercedes and BMW. In fact we first tested an Infinity G35. After testing the Lexus there was no comparison.

Very nice looking car
By spike on 02/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Well built car and it turns head! Took a test drive and love it. Its like gliding on ice, very smooth.