Used 2004 Lexus GS 300 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Lexus Gs-300 - Consumer Reviews

2004 Lexus GS 300

Base 3.0L 6-cyl. 5-speed Automatic - (31 reviews )

GREAT CAR!!!
By KevinTran

2004 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great car, reliable, smooth, and very sleek compared to rival German and Domestic Cars.

Favorite Features

VVT-i makes shifting between gears unnoticeable unlike BMW, Mercedes, and Jaguar. VVT-i kicks in at about 2,500rpm making it seem like stock turbo.

Suggested Improvements

for a more agressive street racing performance, the GS needs to be lowered about half to an inch with L-tuned springs and strut bars for turns around 40mph.

sporty and reliable
By jarrett

2004 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

my experience with this vechile has been very fun. Style Power And sport all names this performance sedan. I also have to say that the trunk has made bigger improvments in space leather is more rich. And the vsc is wonderful in the winter time. Its pricing is very good to because its not as high as bmws 5 series and not as high as mercedes benz E Class.

Favorite Features

Navigation system, VSC, Veneilated disc brakes, Heated Seats and ECT.

Suggested Improvements

all wheel drive bigger trunkm space be3tter fuel economy. Lets say 19 in the city and 28 on the highway.More horse power for road rage and faster o- 60. Lets say 6.8 seconds.

the car is the best car i have evea been
By aaron jason

2004 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

well i dont have this car but my friend doz and it realy took my heart away the frist time i got in to it i was stund at the smooth'ness and how u can not hear the engen as other make's. all in all this car if it where up to me would be the best car known and on the road! im saveing 4 1 now and i will get it! there realy is no qustion about this car im geting it and that's that!! ps it realy is a beautifull lovey sexy car and will not stop loveing it.

Favorite Features

i love the way u press a botten on the key pad and the window's and seat's will move in to the stord postion!that has been set. it realy is out standing the shape of the car is tooo nice 4 word's i would put it as it look's like a prince on the road!

Suggested Improvements

well i realy dont know what to suggested, coz of the fact that the car is tooo good 4 word's i aint even got this car but my friend has and he did not have it 4 too long due to the fact that the the fuel was a lot 4 him! but i would love to ask if i could get sent any off the new gs300

GS300
By Ronie Ling

2004 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Smooth drive. It feels good when you drive this car. One of the best model and I like the style both exterior and interior

Pete's GS300
By Pete Gilmore

2004 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

As a salesman, I drive approximately 250 miles perday in a 5-day week. Reliability, safety, comfort and fuel economy are the most important attributes for any car I drive. My GS 300 meets these criteria, and has eye- catching styling to boot. The Lexus dealers with whom I deal for routine service are nothing short of amazing. Their personna is such that they have become another reason to buy a Lexus. Their acommodations, such as loaner cars and complimentary cash washes, have further justified my decision to purchase. When I am ready to replace my GS, I'll look for another Lexus.

Favorite Features

Safety, reliability, comfort and fuel economy rank as my favorite features.

Suggested Improvements

Add a cup holder on the left side of the dash as the RX330 has done. Add a computer display to show mileage information such as average fuel economy.