2004 Lexus GS 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.0L 6-cyl. 5-speed Automatic - (31 reviews )
No longer fun to browse for cars
By Dustin on 01/13/07 20:39 PM (PST)

2004 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My GS 300 spoiled me, but I didn't realize it until I started looking at other cars online. I used to do it for fun, just to fantasize about what I might enjoy. I was lucky enough to find my 04 model with the Nav/Lev package, which has more than proven itself. Now I don't even have fun looking at other cars. I just can't imagine that it would get any better than the reliability, extreme level of comfort, and total owner satisfaction that I have experienced over the past year and a half. My first lexus was a 96 ES 300, which was replaced with this one. As long as I am able, I will never purchase another vehicle.

another lexus joy
By mamasita on 11/13/04 11:43 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

i have owned the rx300, the new es300, the is300 sportcross. i loved the reliability of all of them. i did not care for the es styling. i loved the is 300 sport cross for city living. but the gs 300 is the best.. combo of luxury, space, safety, and lexus quality. ac is perfect. and it drives like a dream

WOW
By Philip's on 10/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just a beautifully designed vehicle. Sales experience was excellent, not pushy. Service is unbelievable. For a bigger car handles very well. Features are well thought out and very intuitive Lots of space for passengers and great sound system. Highly recommend this car

Buy it now!!
By HHGSOwner on 08/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Traded in my C-Class and am completely thrilled. GS-300 has plenty of power, don't listen to the nay sayers!! Smooth, quiet, touch of understeer which I happen to like. Test drove the A-6, new E-class, 5 series, and TL; this one beat them all out, and got an amazing deal with payments less than my 2002 C-Class!! Buy this car!

Super Lexus GS300
By Vernice on 08/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2003 Lexus in Dec. of 2002. I had done my research on it for about 9 months before purchasing. I compared it to the S-type Jaguar,300 Mercedes and also against the Lexus ES300. I found it to be more appealing in style and performance. The sound system (Mark Levinson) is surperb. There can not be a better navigation system. So easy to operate. It has great pick up with no hesitation. I would buy another one in a minute. Great car!!!!

GREAT CAR!!!
By KevinTran on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great car, reliable, smooth, and very sleek compared to rival German and Domestic Cars.

sporty and reliable
By jarrett on 08/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

my experience with this vechile has been very fun. Style Power And sport all names this performance sedan. I also have to say that the trunk has made bigger improvments in space leather is more rich. And the vsc is wonderful in the winter time. Its pricing is very good to because its not as high as bmws 5 series and not as high as mercedes benz E Class.

the car is the best car i have evea been
By aaron jason on 07/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

well i dont have this car but my friend doz and it realy took my heart away the frist time i got in to it i was stund at the smooth'ness and how u can not hear the engen as other make's. all in all this car if it where up to me would be the best car known and on the road! im saveing 4 1 now and i will get it! there realy is no qustion about this car im geting it and that's that!! ps it realy is a beautifull lovey sexy car and will not stop loveing it.

GS300
By Ronie Ling on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Smooth drive. It feels good when you drive this car. One of the best model and I like the style both exterior and interior

Pete's GS300
By Pete Gilmore on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

As a salesman, I drive approximately 250 miles perday in a 5-day week. Reliability, safety, comfort and fuel economy are the most important attributes for any car I drive. My GS 300 meets these criteria, and has eye- catching styling to boot. The Lexus dealers with whom I deal for routine service are nothing short of amazing. Their personna is such that they have become another reason to buy a Lexus. Their acommodations, such as loaner cars and complimentary cash washes, have further justified my decision to purchase. When I am ready to replace my GS, I'll look for another Lexus.