2003 Lexus GS 300 Consumer Review: My first Lexus set the standar

2003 Lexus GS 300 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

My first Lexus set the standard for me
By haultj on

2003 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car for my wife new in late 2002. We loaded it with every option including the Mark Levison audio and the Navigation. We also looked at the Audi A6 and the Lincoln LS-E. The GS300 was hands down the winner. There was no comparison. The fit and finish of this car is amazing. The styling of the exterior was what really made the decision for us. The interior is so amazingly comfortable and everything just fits well and works well. The Lexus navigation was so much better than the Audi and Lincoln. We both love this car and bought a second Lexus when I was ready to replace my SUV.

The Navigation is the best! My wife says that I have a relationship with it because it speaks in a female voice and I sometimes "argue" with "her".

How do you improve perfection? The only recommendation that I could make is it needs a more powerful engine. For the look of this car on the outside it should fly but instead it does not accelerate well from a stand still.