2000 Lexus GS 300 Consumer Review: GS is a great car

2000 Lexus GS 300 Sedan - Consumer Review

GS is a great car
By Super Johnny on

2000 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan

I think this car is great, you cant here the motor let alone the road noise, mine has navigation and it brings out the beauty of the dash. I also enjoy the frame work of the dash in relation to the windsheild. The heated seats work awsome for when I travel to the snow or on a cold night.- My chick really diggs it too. On the exterior I have onyx black paint with a spoiler. I dont care to much for the grill which I am going to have replaced, HID front lamps are awsome, dont care to much for the lexus crome 16 in rims so will be replacing those.

It would have to be the Nav, that is awsome, if I want mexican food in the area I hit a button and all the mexican restraunts in the area pop up. Plus my job requires me to drive allot so I can find destinations without having to go to yahoo or mapquest and get lost.

Wheels, I think that Lexus should start adjusting the suspension of this car to receive the same ride on 18" wheels as they do with there 16" wheels.