The Lexus GS 300, my first luxury car,
has worked out quite well. I, like
many people others who was
looking for a newer car, had
considered an SUV. But my wife
convinced me that 99.93% of my
driving was in the city, so "why not get
a nice riding car?" How right she
* Excellent styling. (In my opinion the
'95 is better looking than the '02).
* Great sound system - Zepplin and
Steely Dan never sounded so good!
* Excellent paint job.
* Quiet AC system.
- Wind sound around driver door is
annoying, especially at high speeds.
- A larger rear trunk would be nice.
- Cup holder gets in the way.