1995 Lexus GS 300 Consumer Review: A Lexus 4U

1995 Lexus GS 300 Sedan - Consumer Review

A Lexus 4U
By DeBrack on

1995 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan

My wife is now the proud owner of her 2nd Lexus vechicle and the way it looks; we are going to continue with Lexus. We've been most impressed with the handling as well as the body design of the cars. People often tease me cause I'm a Mitsubishi car salesman and it's the hardest thing in the world to sell my product while supporting another. I'm not to impressed with the body design of the newer ES300 and GS300. They seem to parrallel to much with the Toyota body concept. All though I realize they are one in the same; it's just that I feel that a Lexus should be able to stand alone and have idenity that's genuine and unique!

The steering wheel. How when you place the key in the ignition it sets to your previous setting.

This model should have come equipped with a Disc Changer and offered a tid bit more trunk space, but asides from that; this car will never loose it's value in my eye sight.