Used 1995 Lexus GS 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Lexus GS 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.0L 6-cyl. 4-speed Automatic - (14 reviews )

A Lexus 4U
By DeBrack

1995 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan

My wife is now the proud owner of her 2nd Lexus vechicle and the way it looks; we are going to continue with Lexus. We've been most impressed with the handling as well as the body design of the cars. People often tease me cause I'm a Mitsubishi car salesman and it's the hardest thing in the world to sell my product while supporting another. I'm not to impressed with the body design of the newer ES300 and GS300. They seem to parrallel to much with the Toyota body concept. All though I realize they are one in the same; it's just that I feel that a Lexus should be able to stand alone and have idenity that's genuine and unique!

The steering wheel. How when you place the key in the ignition it sets to your previous setting.

This model should have come equipped with a Disc Changer and offered a tid bit more trunk space, but asides from that; this car will never loose it's value in my eye sight.

The Ultimate Transportation Machine
By Chris Hong

1995 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan

This car is complete. The GS is a perfect balance of power, size, fuel efficiency, cabin space/comfort for 4. Parts are too much but that's a reason why we like it. I also have wind noise from the front door. i thought maybe someone was trying to jack my car and messed the trim, not sure. It's classic.

Favorites include: the 7 speaker system, the luxury, playboyness, world class brand strength and reliability.

I need darker tint in Texas and newer looking rear and fog lights. The steering wheel machinery when you put in the key is kinda stupid but they didn't know better back then. I do feel like im driving a toyota bc of identical parts on the instruments, but i can't be too picky.

My first Lexus
By AGK

1995 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan

The Lexus GS 300, my first luxury car, has worked out quite well. I, like many people others who was looking for a newer car, had considered an SUV. But my wife convinced me that 99.93% of my driving was in the city, so "why not get a nice riding car?" How right she was!

* Excellent styling. (In my opinion the '95 is better looking than the '02). * Great sound system - Zepplin and Steely Dan never sounded so good! * Excellent paint job. * Quiet AC system.

- Wind sound around driver door is annoying, especially at high speeds. - A larger rear trunk would be nice. - Cup holder gets in the way.

LEXUS GS 300
By JOSEPH

1995 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan

I LOVE THIS CAR! i HAVE OWNED TWO AND THEY ARE GREAT. REALIABLE, SAFE, AND VERY STYLISH.

THE INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR IS ONE OF A KIND.

MABY THE HP, BUT THAT IS IT.

95 Lexus GS300
By K.E.H.

1995 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan

This is one of the best cars i have owned it has been passed down to 3 family members and still running great

it looks so good and the ride is still smooth almost no maintenance

the outside of the front door trim comes loose and the wind comes in loud