1995 Lexus GS 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.0L 6-cyl. 4-speed Automatic - (14 reviews )
Reliable timeless toyota
By 7AM on 09/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought the touring w/ a little over 130k. Though I have not owned it for long, I thought I'd share some of my opinions. First of all, it's a very reliable vehicle, something that shouldn't come as a surprise from Toyota. It doesn't have the power of a BMW, nor the handling of one, but it's just right considering a vehicle of its format - smooth acceleration, easy cornering, while seating comfortably in the roomy interior. These 2jz engines are known to be one of the best Toyota has ever built. Regular maintenance should be enough to surpass 200k w/ ease. I love this car more by the day. To me, this model stands out more than the newer ones. Designed in Italy, the lines are simply timeless.

My favorite car
By Larry Baird on 01/05/06 13:03 PM (PST)

1995 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan

I purchase my GS 300 used with 36,000 miles, I now have 106,000 miles and notice no difference than when I originally purchased. Outside of brakes and general maint. I have had absolutely no problems. It is a great car. I just took in to service for tuneup, and brakes and intend to keep several more years. The newer cars do not really turn me on in comparison to what I already have. I have the luxury I want and performance as well in a car that is now 11 years old. I don't think other car manufactuers can give me the same satisfaction after 11 years.

MY RATINGS
By Steve on 10/22/05 18:46 PM (PDT)

1995 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan

Had Lexus GS 300 1995 for over 4 years and never had any electrical or mechanical problems. For a 1995 it has more luxury and extras that new model cars. It has a great ride.

this is the best body style lexus design
By marcus on 06/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought this car in 02, I have always wanted this car but could never afford one. this car is beautiful inside and outside, the interior is luxurious with almost every features you can get on a new luxury car. The 93-97 lexus gs300 is one of the most beautiful car made in the 90's. I get so much attention when I am driving this car, most people dont believed me when I told them this car is a 95, the car looks brand new, I plan on keeping this car for atleast 2o years, this car is a classic and they are very rare on the road. this car is more beautiful than the newer gs300 (98- 03)models except for the headlights. I would recommend this car to everyone.

Finest Engine in the line
By LarryB on 01/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Great car. Easy handling, Decent milage, low maintenance

A Lexus 4U
By DeBrack on 11/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan

My wife is now the proud owner of her 2nd Lexus vechicle and the way it looks; we are going to continue with Lexus. We've been most impressed with the handling as well as the body design of the cars. People often tease me cause I'm a Mitsubishi car salesman and it's the hardest thing in the world to sell my product while supporting another. I'm not to impressed with the body design of the newer ES300 and GS300. They seem to parrallel to much with the Toyota body concept. All though I realize they are one in the same; it's just that I feel that a Lexus should be able to stand alone and have idenity that's genuine and unique!

The Ultimate Transportation Machine
By Chris Hong on 09/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan

This car is complete. The GS is a perfect balance of power, size, fuel efficiency, cabin space/comfort for 4. Parts are too much but that's a reason why we like it. I also have wind noise from the front door. i thought maybe someone was trying to jack my car and messed the trim, not sure. It's classic.

My first Lexus
By AGK on 06/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan

The Lexus GS 300, my first luxury car, has worked out quite well. I, like many people others who was looking for a newer car, had considered an SUV. But my wife convinced me that 99.93% of my driving was in the city, so "why not get a nice riding car?" How right she was!

LEXUS GS 300
By JOSEPH on 06/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan

I LOVE THIS CAR! i HAVE OWNED TWO AND THEY ARE GREAT. REALIABLE, SAFE, AND VERY STYLISH.

95 Lexus GS300
By K.E.H. on 05/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Lexus GS 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan

This is one of the best cars i have owned it has been passed down to 3 family members and still running great