1994 Lexus GS 300 Consumer Review: Goodbye to an old firend

1994 Lexus GS 300 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Goodbye to an old firend
By Steve M on

1994 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan

Folks, I just sold my 1994 Lexus GS300 and I felt compelled to say something about how wonderful this car has been. I bought it in 1997 as Lexus Certified Pre-Owned vehicle and it has served me well these past 8+ year. There is no doubt in my mind that this is one of the best vehicles ever produced for mass consumption on the planet. Rock-solid reliability, great styling, and longevity are the high points. I'm convinced the straight-6 will run forever. Performance (although not bad) and rear seat room are lows. All in all, I would do this again in a heart beat. If you're considering this vehicle, buy it and enjoy for many years to come. Categorically the best car I have ever owned.

Reliability and serviceability of the straight 6 engine and drive train. Great styling. Excellent fit and finish. The paint looks just as good today as when I bought it.

Would have enjoyed V-8 power. Doesn't have some of the modern conveniences such as flashing lights/horn when using remote entry and pass-through back seat to trunk.