My first Lexus
By drao on
2013 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
This is my first Lexus. I have an 08 Infiniti G37 coupe. I am very pleased with the car. It is quiet fun to drive especially on ling trips. The navigation electronics takes getting use to and its true either love it or hate it. We love it once learned how to use it. The dealer was more than helpful eith any questions we had. Since I am retired my wife and I drive rather than fly. We reciently drove from Houston Tx. to Boothbay Maine. The car was a pleasure to drive we averaged 28 MPG! I would definately recommend this car.
Favorite Features
The navigation system! Once it is learned, not a hard task at all. It is one of the best I have ever used. Especially for older drivers it will guide you anywhere. Of course do not trust ANY navigation system blindly. Always have and idea of the route your going to take. Also get the ultra luxary package with the Mark Levenson sound system you will not reget it. Pleanty of leg room. I am over six feet three and there is plenty of leg room.
Suggested Improvements
More powerful engine as an option. There is plenty of power for the majority but, for some the desire of more performance is wanted.