makes you feel like the most interesting man in the world
By rapman1 on
2013 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
After 20 years of my own business, and driving an 03 Accord, I deserve this, baby! And I am so smart, I didn't buy a similarly equipped Audi for $10K more! (no, I don't need to take corners at 40mph with my 7 year old, and have my own 'driving shoes'!), I wanted a car that said 'he doesn't need to carry a briefcase', and this was it. Quiet as a coffin, smooth as my head, this car says luxury. All the high tech stuff I like. Only gripe is that is sort of plain from the side, but very cool from front or back.
Favorite Features
My 7 year old insists on locking and unlocking with the handles (aren't we all just 7 year olds inside?), super cool interior with lots of gadgets to make me feel good.
Suggested Improvements
nothing so far.
By dbs3
on 01/11/13 14:02 PM (PST)

Just bought the ES 350 and find it to be very smooth and quiet, just a little wind noise from rear...great comfort and style. However the front seat lacks storage areas and no sunglass holder. The joy stick is not my wife's favorite right now but we are waiting awhile to see if it grows on us ! Mileage has been good but only for about 10 days so far , not a good measure yet. Great car overall !