A 30-year-old guy buys ES 350?
By dehw on
2013 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I just turned 30, and previously drove BMW 320, MINI Cooper and Lexus IS 250. As you can see, I am a typical young guy with some money to be spent on cars, loving sporty cars. I was looking to replace my IS 250 and was looking at GS 350 and Audi A6 at first. While searching, the new ES 350 came along. I wouldn't have even considered ES 350 previously since it looked just too much of a grandpa's car. The new styling got me. Comparing the three cars, I noted that ES 350 was the best bang for the buck. Yes, it does not drive like a sports car. For that matter, I like the new GS 350. However, it has more space and its ride is slick and balanced. Switching to Sport mode does help fun driving.
Favorite Features
Get Leather and Navigation package. The interior looks like it is more than an entry level luxury car. In fact, it looks like this is a 50-60K car. Once people get into your car, they will ask you whether this car is a very expensive one. It uses regular gas. PLUS PLUS. Sport mode gives you a bit fun driving if you are young.
Suggested Improvements
May be an F-sport package will be able to attract more young guys in my age. It looks like a luxury car, but does not have much sporty feeling.