2013 Lexus ES 350 - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (14 reviews )
Great car!! Beware of wheels with respect ride
By scottl66 on 10/28/12 00:20 AM (PDT)

2013 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Great car, but beware of the wheels w/ respect to the ride. Most ES' come with the standard 17" wheel and rides like a dream. Quiet and smooth. If you buy the Ultra Luxury (UL) version it comes with the 18" wheels, or you can purchase them as an option. the 18" take a low profile tire and the car rides much differently. On the highway at speed you will feel a lot of the road coming through the cabin and may hear it too. Tires can help. Get the Michelin's over the Bridgestone's regardless of wheel size. the Michelin's ride that much better! If considering the 18" wheels make sure you drive a car with them. don't drive a regular demo and think it will drive the same. learn from me :)

Love this baby
By happycustome20 on 10/27/12 17:46 PM (PDT)

2013 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Nebula Gray Pearl. Love this car. Just completed a 1400 miles round trip and it was very enjoyable all the way. 31 mpg around 70 mph. Second Lexus for me. slight improvement over the 08. Did cut some corners but not a deal breaker. Overall a great car.

2013 ES350 Silver/Black
By spencer327 on 10/15/12 19:04 PM (PDT)

2013 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

First experience with Lexus. Traded up from Toyota Avalon 2008. What a beautiful surprise. If you want the ultimate luxury highway cruiser, this is it. Looked at Mercedes, Audi even Hyundai. for around 40 grand, nothing comes close. Love it, One problem, my wife only lets me drive it when it needs gas

makes you feel like the most interesting man in the world
By rapman1 on 09/13/12 19:35 PM (PDT)

2013 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After 20 years of my own business, and driving an 03 Accord, I deserve this, baby! And I am so smart, I didn't buy a similarly equipped Audi for $10K more! (no, I don't need to take corners at 40mph with my 7 year old, and have my own 'driving shoes'!), I wanted a car that said 'he doesn't need to carry a briefcase', and this was it. Quiet as a coffin, smooth as my head, this car says luxury. All the high tech stuff I like. Only gripe is that is sort of plain from the side, but very cool from front or back.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Lexus ES 350 in VA is:

$140 per month*