2011 Lexus ES 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (10 reviews )
Sweet and Smooth ES
By dmac27 on 02/29/12 15:09 PM (PST)

2011 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Purchase one of the last new 2011 ES 350's before Christmas so have had it about 2 months. I do a lot of out of town driving so have 5000 miles on the car already. On the highway it is quiet and smooth. Around town it is responsive if you have to move quick. Interior fit and finish is outstanding. No complaints whatsoever. Previously owned a 2004 ES 330 and the new one has more back seat room.

An excellent buy! Voice functions need improvement
By paddyz on 12/21/11 09:43 AM (PST)

2011 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my 2011 ES 350 a month ago at $6k below MSRP. I am happy with this car. It has a very smooth and quiet ride, lots of comfort features and is definitely a good value for the money.

Beautiful car but - Navagition system has to be fixed
By raj02 on 11/08/11 12:18 PM (PST)

Just a beautiful car!

TREMENDOUS : 2011 ES 350 awd sedan
By mitchellrowe on 11/05/11 06:05 AM (PDT)

2011 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Build : Japan : Flawless Colors : Double Black with Body Side Mouldings Xenons : Brighter than the 2009 traded Interior : Superb Materials , Build Quality , Rear Privacy Shade , Navigation Package with Destination Assist , XM Radio with Traffic + Weather . Fuel : Regular - 87 Octane Noiseless Inside Cabin Factory Trunk Money Brings Price Down Years Reccomend . Hands Down ... The Best . Compares with my LS 460 Favorably .

2011 ES350 review
By garsarno on 10/06/11 10:55 AM (PDT)

2011 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in an Ultra 2007 ES350 on new 2011 ES350. Received $1,000 loyalty rebate, factory rebate of $750, 2.9% / 60 months finance rate plus nice dealer discount and appropriate trade in value for my car. Drives smoother and quieter than my '07. Noticed more bling type trim on the interior. Miss the Mark Levinson sound system but the premium sound system is good. Has navigation system that is a lot more complicated than the '07. Like everything so far on the car as it rolls past the 100 mile mark.

All is good, but GPS sucks.
By igorv on 08/01/11 09:59 AM (PDT)

2011 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car, this is my second, and will go with it again. One thing I truly despise, which even has been a source of embarrassment for me (in front of my girlfriend with Droid) is Lexus GPS. It is so unreliable, I just gave up on it entirely and now rely on Google Droid Navigation. Which raises a question of why I paid extra 5K or so for Navigation package. Huge, huge embarrassment for Lexus. And touch screen works worse than anything I have experienced ever. You will end up having to press and hold each key in alphabet to enter an address.

Falling behind
By aadez on 02/11/11 13:56 PM (PST)

2011 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My biggest disappointment is the Avrg 18.9 MPG in totally flat streets and highways in South Florida. Not even close to the sticker 27 mpg. The center arm rest is difficult to slide open. The phone and ipod connections are inconveniently inside the center console. The side mirrors automatically point to the ground in reverse making it impossible for one to see approaching cars or obstacles on both sides other than those on the ground. Hardly any space to hide or place objects. This is my 4th and last ES350. Have not owned one in 5 years and seems I'm driving the same old Lexus with new inconveniences added. Mats are thinner and do not match the carpet color. Incomplete under dash carpet.

Imperfect Lexus Quality
By toyzm on 12/31/10 16:49 PM (PST)

2011 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Have chosen Lexus ES because of its well-known quality and reliability and value. Happy with its many well-thought features. Having read so much about uninspired driving experience, I didn't expect much about excitement. Still it has decent power and handling. However, the car already has rattles. A Lexus dealer said the rattle is from right front suspension; the car left in the dealer 2 nights and the issue was fixed under warranty. Now I hear another rattle from left rear side of the car. Researched online and found that Lexus under $40k, IS and ES, have had many rattle issues. Quite disappointed in this area.

what's not to like?
By mattkodak on 12/18/10 16:11 PM (PST)

2011 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

drove the car from the dealer's lot to home with the big red bow in the back seat as this was a present for my wife. We had a 2002 es300 we traded in for the 2011 es350. after an initial break-in period we drove to Disney World from our florida home in fort myers. needless to say, the three hour trip was smooth, quiet and thoroughly refeshing as one expects from the lexus. upon arrival at our hotel we were greeted by the bell staff at the front entrance to unload the luggage and check in. They admired the car's exterior and interior as they helped us unload. on the road we also received admiring glances from other motorists as well as when we parked.

what's not to like?
By mattkodak on 12/18/10 15:57 PM (PST)

2011 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

i recently traded in our 2002 es300 for the new 2011 es 350. We drove it to Disney World for a four day vacation. it was the only one we saw on the road and in orlando which made us feel different in this age of lookalike autos. Needless to say, we received many admiring looks when driving or parking the car. upon arrival at our hotel, the bell staff greeting us to carry our luggage and helping us out of the car, remarked how great the car looked inside and out. The three hour trip from our home to lake buena vista was smooth and quiet as we were used to in our lexus. our fuel economy was as advertised and the engine was breaking in smoothly.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Lexus ES 350 Sedan in VA is:

$128 per month*