Used 2011 Lexus ES 350 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Lexus ES 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (11 reviews )

2011 Lexus ES350
By howard42

2011 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

bought this car new in late 2010. Having owned the car over 4 years now, it has been a mechanically PERFECT automobile. Other than changing oil, filters and battery, NO repairs. Not even a light bulb.

Auto is very quiet and just floats down the freeway. Wife and I drove 1700 miles r/t to FL without it tiring us out. Little to no road noise and engine is as smooth as glass.

Sweet and Smooth ES
By dmac27

2011 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Purchase one of the last new 2011 ES 350's before Christmas so have had it about 2 months. I do a lot of out of town driving so have 5000 miles on the car already. On the highway it is quiet and smooth. Around town it is responsive if you have to move quick. Interior fit and finish is outstanding. No complaints whatsoever. Previously owned a 2004 ES 330 and the new one has more back seat room.

Bluetooth phone and audio, heated and cooled seats, keyless entry and start, and parking sensors.

None.

An excellent buy! Voice functions need improvement
By paddyz

2011 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my 2011 ES 350 a month ago at $6k below MSRP. I am happy with this car. It has a very smooth and quiet ride, lots of comfort features and is definitely a good value for the money.

AFL, automatic smog-based air intake/re-circulation, customizeable features, hot/cool seats, BT phone hookup

Voice command design is a disappointment. Each time I press the talk button, it takes me back to the root commands set, instead of staying on the current Nav screen. My Odyssey allows me to say all commands present on any current screen, giving me a true hands-free operations. Fuel efficiency needs improvement too. Oh well, it's a V6.

Beautiful car but - Navagition system has to be fixed
By raj02

Just a beautiful car!

Love the quite ride.

We just picked up my 2011 Es 350 - last night. i love everything about the car except for the limitation on the Navigation system. I was quite surprised to find out that you could not change the address of a location while dirving the car. My husband has Acura RL and his navigation works great. I wish Lexus will fix this problem. :-(

TREMENDOUS : 2011 ES 350 awd sedan
By mitchellrowe

2011 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Build : Japan : Flawless Colors : Double Black with Body Side Mouldings Xenons : Brighter than the 2009 traded Interior : Superb Materials , Build Quality , Rear Privacy Shade , Navigation Package with Destination Assist , XM Radio with Traffic + Weather . Fuel : Regular - 87 Octane Noiseless Inside Cabin Factory Trunk Money Brings Price Down Years Reccomend . Hands Down ... The Best . Compares with my LS 460 Favorably .

A Wonderful , Stylish , Beautiful Machine .

none