Used 2011 Lexus ES 350 Base Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Lexus ES 350 - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (14 reviews )

luxury that comes cheap
By leroy palmer

2011 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

i owned a chyrsyler 2004 300m that i did not want to let go because of its superb perfomance on the highway,its interior roominest and large trunk space. after 100+ thousand miles, repair cost was getting too much and a family member convince me to buy a lexus. the 2008 recession hit me badly and i could not pay my bills so my once perfect credit went into the garbage bin. I laughed at the idea of buying lexus because i did not have the down payment and i would need to credit it 100%. Capital one bank came to my rescue with a 30K loan but at 17.5% because of my credit. even with a 30k loan i thought to myself, that this could not buy the lexus everyone is encouraging me to buy. Anyway, i call lexus at bayridge brooklyn and asked the crazy question "do you have a lexus in the 24 to 25 k price range and to my surprise, the answer was yes.i headed there immediately and my salesman was John Pellarmi and he worked with me and got me the best deal ever, a 2011 lexus es350 fully loaded 32k miles for 22k .this was february of 2015. this car is smooth even on the roughest of road, just sweet.i would buy another one tomorrow morning. my wife has a 2012 BMW x5 that cost twice my lexus and she always bragged about it.she drove my car once and she had no choice but admit how smooth the lexus is and how easy it is to use the navigation system. even a kindergarten child could use the 2011 lexus nav system so easy to use,.i love this car beyond love.always checking the web to see what is coming out.

Lexus ES Fine Automobile!
By Jim mccrory

2011 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second ES. I still have the 2004 model, and it will not be my last. The 2004 has over 145,000 miles and is looking and running great. The 2011 looks and drives like a new car as well.

Great car,but could use a little height
By bri yonce

2011 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Ive only owned this car for about 8 months. I absolutely love it, and get lots of compliments driving it! I have not had any problems what so over. The gas mileage isnt great, but my previous car was a 4 cylinder toyota corolla, 2 totally different cars, with totally different engines.My only complaint is, the roof feels low, and Im not that tall either. I am about 5'5, but I always bump my head on the roof getting into the car. Lexus describes it as a cocoon type interior,and that is definitely what it feels like, so if you can live with the low roof feeling, everything else is perfect, and this is the perfect car for you!

2011 Lexus ES350
By howard42

2011 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

bought this car new in late 2010. Having owned the car over 4 years now, it has been a mechanically PERFECT automobile. Other than changing oil, filters and battery, NO repairs. Not even a light bulb.

Auto is very quiet and just floats down the freeway. Wife and I drove 1700 miles r/t to FL without it tiring us out. Little to no road noise and engine is as smooth as glass.

Sweet and Smooth ES
By dmac27

2011 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Purchase one of the last new 2011 ES 350's before Christmas so have had it about 2 months.
I do a lot of out of town driving so have 5000 miles on the car already.
On the highway it is quiet and smooth.
Around town it is responsive if you have to move quick.
Interior fit and finish is outstanding.
No complaints whatsoever.
Previously owned a 2004 ES 330 and the new one has more back seat room.

Bluetooth phone and audio, heated and cooled seats, keyless entry and start, and parking sensors.

None.