2010 Lexus ES 350 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Just purchased 2010 ES350

2010 Lexus ES 350 - Consumer Review

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Base Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Just purchased 2010 ES350
By James on

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I have owned several Lexus vehicles over the years, but this is our first ES. Having owned an IS F, I was going to give our ES a lower number when it came to "Fun to Drive". Then I thought it all depends on how you define fun. The F is much quicker, but you really feel the road and realistically, forget about having any adults in the back seat for long drives. The ES, although not as fast, is so much quieter, smoother and comfortable to drive. Does this mean we're getting old :)

Favorite Features

I really like the Navigation screen. Nice, large map that also displays play list from our iPods (connected via USB). Playing music from our iPhones 3GS via Bluetooth audio is really nice as well.

Suggested Improvements

Even though we use bluetooth to make and receive calls, it would be nice to have a better place to set our cell phones when driving. Built in dock (with interchangeable bottoms depending on the phone) would be nice. I was thinking they could remove the ashtray and put something there.