2010 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Review: What a disappointment

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan - Consumer Review

What a disappointment
By NK on

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Since Aug '10 I have owned 2 ES350s. First one totaled in a flood after 3 weeks of purchase. Drove well. I was very happy. I replaced it with another one. The cabin shook violently since day one. I drove other demo ES350s. All had steering vibrations, one worse than the other. After taking the car back to the dealer 3 times, they finally found out that my brand new car had fix-a-flat in all 4 tires. With new tires steering doesn't shake, but the cabin still vibrates. All demos and loaners I drove have a cabin vibration at all speeds. Bad engineering flaw! I am extremely disappointed. Lexus was known to have the best drive!

Voice recognition hands free dialing in non-Navigation cars. But that is also slow and poor in Navigation models.

I owned a 1995 Toyota Windom (Lexus ES300), imported directly from Japan in the Caribbean. Interior hasn't changed since. Need to take care of the cabin vibration. I drive a 100 miles a day!