2010 Lexus ES 350 - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (41 reviews )
Toyota Product Fans
By Toyota Fans on 02/17/10 19:31 PM (PST)

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We have always had a Toyota product and never had any problems. This is my first Lexus and I absolutely love it and so does everyone in my family and our friends. The Lexus had a more solid, heavier feel than the Infiniti that seemed somewhat lighter and hollow. The Lexus has a classier/rich look.

Great value in a near luxury sedan
By rhjackson on 01/29/10 11:16 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my third Lexus. My preference would have been a GS350 but I decided on the ES350 because of the cost. I am not disappointed with my decision. Although some of the interior appointments are inferior to the GS (like the door panels) the overall interior is very good. The car is very quiet and the ride and handling are excellent for my usage. Compared to my ten year old GS, the electronics are a bit overwhelming at first but after about a week, I feel comfortable with the controls. There is an overall feeling of refinement which dominates the driving experience. I feel the ES is the best value in the Lexus line. I had the optional body side moldings installed.

what a wonderful surprise
By tb on 01/27/10 14:23 PM (PST)

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is a very smooth ride which I am not accustomed to. I thought my bmw rode well until I experienced the lex. Will always buy a lex. No other car for me. The only complaint is the stereo system is not as strong as the bmw. The driving experience is wonderful. BMW WHO????

Very Satisfied....Great Car
By Bill on 01/22/10 07:14 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is our first Lexus. Very impressed with the ride (very comfortable). If you are looking for a plush ride, this car is probably the best in its class (especially for the $). Looked at the CTS, MKZ, G37...which were all nice, however, was sold on the smooth ride and space (we have two kids...plenty of space for the 4 of us). 3.5L at 280+ HP is more than enough power without sacrificing gas mileage. Love the 2010 changes too (rims, chrome rocker trim, side mirror directionals).Classy car in and out. The Navigation is worth the extra $. Much more convenient with the voice activated commands and Blue Tooth (phone). Best Leather interior we have seen (very soft and plush).Love driving this car!

First and Best
By Steve From Texas on 12/30/09 10:04 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Lexus. I bought it as my retirement car after a lot of research. It lives up to all my expectations. It is classically stylish on the exterior with the most beautiful paint job I have ever seen on any car. The interior is a visual pleasure and comfortable. Love the navigation system plus the voice command is efficient and simple to use. Thus far, I cannot find anything to criticize about the vehicle. I look for reasons to just get out and drive it. I am so glad I decided to wait and get the 2010 instead of an end of year bargain on a 2009. The upgrades for the new model year are significant and hardly added any additional cost.

Outstanding Vehicle
By Ed from NY on 12/03/09 13:42 PM (PST)

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Smooth, Quiet, comfortable and powerful. Loaded with hi-tech useful features. The new enform system is outrageous. No longer have to struggle setting the Nav system. Push a button and tell the attendant where you want to go and presto it's set. Mark Levinson stereo system is amazing, you have to hear it. Many previous options like XM radio and rain sensing wipers are now standard. Features are too numerous to mention here. The car is just a pleasure to drive, sit back and watch the miles disappear and arrive refreshed. We are enjoying the quality experience this automobile offers. Very reliable, this is my 3rd ES in the last 10 years. I have yet to bring one in for anything but reg. service.

Be Cautious of the Interiors
By Andy9 on 11/17/09 19:26 PM (PST)

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle is nice but caution to anyone who looks at buying one--look at all of the plastic in the cabin. There may be wood on the steering wheel but some corners were cut without regard to quality let alone the buyer. Look closely at the interior doors where they provide no leather or even fake leather trim-- just what you might call "high tech" or cheap plastic. The plastic put on interior doors will quickly show wear and tear, and that's coming from one who is extremely careful with a car for years.

Even Better Than the Last One
By Wilkins on 11/13/09 11:53 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I returned a leased 2007 ES-350 with a leased 2010 on 11-04-09. I've driven it 600 miles as of this writing. The 2010 retains all the qualities of the 2007, but adds more. There are only minor exterior cosmetic changes, but they add to the look of the car. A better quality wood and judicious use of chrome have refined the interior appearance. The car rides pretty much the same as the 2007. Although no significant change has been made to the drivetrain, seems to accelerate much faster when you "punch" it.

Luxury car at middle class price
By jarmstr73 on 11/09/09 18:53 PM (PST)

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I leased this car last week after trading in my 2005 Honda Pilot. Needless to say it's like going from cattle class to first class on an airplane. This vehicle has many of the features of the LS (Lexus flagship model) at less than 1/2 the price. Acceleration is competent but the front wheel drive reminds you this is not German engineering. Interior creature comforts abound, seats are comfortable (heated & cooled), sound system is good, features like bluetooth, Navi, etc. are easy to use and intuitive - unlike many vehicles today. Noise is minimal, ride is soft, feedback is not great - steering is a bit soft. Overall good family car if you're looking for excellent service and low main.

Beautiful Auto
By Tony on 11/08/09 22:03 PM (PST)

2010 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It's only been a few days so this is an early review. My last car was a Mazda Miata, which was a fun car to drive. So this was a big step up in the Luxury and comfort department. This car has a really nice smooth quite ride. Handles well, better then I expected from 2009 reviews. Fit and finish outstanding. High quality materials inside and out. Leather seats nice and soft and comfortable, wood and dash all of high quality. Nothing looks or feels cheap. This is my first Lexus and won't be my last.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lexus ES 350 in VA is:

$144 per month*