2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (41 reviews )
Great car but
By CarMan on 08/04/10 19:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love the car and especially the electronic key system. However, I would likely not purchase another Lexus unless two things are changed. First, to lock the doors, you simply push the button on the door, which is easy to forget if you're in a hurry. The doors need to lock automatically after 30 sec-2 min., determined by the customer. It's far too easy to leave the car unlocked. Second problem is the very inadequate GPS. I have a $200 Garmin GPS for use in rental cars when I travel. It speaks street names for turns and gives traffic info (features found in various brands for years). The Lexus GPS has neither of these or other advanced features. Lexus needs to fix these problems.

ES2010: Very good so far
By KN on 07/28/10 19:27 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After I owned the vehicle for 5 months, it has 24.5 miles/gl for both city and highway which is very good for 270+hp vehicle. I don't know why people complained about it. I bought this vehicle for #1 safety priority. I hate when drivers follow me too closely when I drove Honda. Now, I can see people keep some distance behind me. I hope the Lexus symbol gives them a second thoughts. My 3 yrs daughter walks freely in the back compare to IS too tight. I gave up fun to drive for safety vehicle. I guess I am too young to drive this vehicle.

Great Car
By globie40 on 07/26/10 23:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just traded in my 07 ES for the ES 2010 and I have to admit it is much better the the 07. The new chrome on the bottom door panal really changes the look of the car. This car is "SILKY SMOOTH" and has great power. I am 6'5" and 250 pounds and I am very comfortable behind the wheel or in the passengers seat! Needless to say I am very pleased I got the 2010 model and I have no regrets. The Nav. system and casual speech is wonderful! Just say I'm to hot and it lowers the temperature 4 degrees. Wow, oops I meant to say WOW! I have received more compliments on this car than any car I have ever owned.

ES - Good Purchase
By Seth on 07/14/10 12:44 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've only had the car a week; however, I'm enjoying the quietness of the drive, navigation system, and comfort of the seating. I would suggest buying the ES-350 for those people wanting a little more luxury than a Camry (without the big sticker price).

AWESOME RIDE
By rjc3360 on 07/01/10 14:49 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased the 2010 es as a surprise 50th birthday present for my wife and she loves it. She had a 2007 es and like a dummy I traded it in for a Challenger srt 8 in may of 09 and that was a big mistake. But I did give her my 2008 ls 460 when I did that but she really liked the es so I surprised her with another one. The car is great and we are very pleased and I will not purchase another brand of car anymore! I added the premium wheels, side door molding and window tint and I got every option I could get one it's loaded and it looks awesome. I can't say enough about this car we love it.

My ES350 experience
By Ken A. on 06/28/10 13:13 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After 7 mos. ownership I have to say this is the best auto purchase I've ever made. Have not had even one small item of complaint. The car was delivered in pristine condition and has been an absolute joy to own and drive. A recent trip of 620 miles in one day averaged 31.4 mpg @ 70+ mph. Extremely quiet and pleasant interior. Rear leg and headroom is not overly generous, BUT. Love the satellite radio, heated and cooled seats, beautiful paint job, and quality construction; No, I don't work for Lexus.

Wow, I love it!
By wetgravity on 06/24/10 21:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am in the car business, so I tried every make and model that competes with the es. I just took it out for a "night drive" and I love it. There is a lot of power and the adaptive headlight feature is awesome. It's worth the extra money to drive this car. It is smoother and nicer than any other car in it's class. The test drive was ok. But driving it and owning it is awesome. Not a sport car. But the luxury car to beat all other luxury cars.

Great automobile
By Joe Robinson on 05/19/10 17:25 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car has really impressed me. It has a smooth ride. It feels like you are riding on air. Very comfortable. Interior finishes are of great quality. Engine acceleration is smooth and quick. Tons of Standard features. Plenty of rear seat space for my 5'9" Daughter.

Great ride
By Joe R on 05/18/10 21:02 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Unbelievably smooth ride. Feels like I'm in an easy chair. Very comfortable. Quiet ride. Great fit and finish. no major complaints. Also I must complement the dealership for their excellent service and attention to detail.

Great Highway Car
By masonbarge on 05/12/10 13:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We wanted a reliable, quiet luxury car at an affordable price, and that's exactly what we got. For the price, the degree of luxury and smooth, quiet ride really makes road trips a pleasure, and there's lots and lots of space for passengers and cargo. The big positive surprise is the gas mileage! We are now averaging 31 MPG on the highway, and about 23 mpg overall. No doubt this is improved by 1 or 2 mpg simply because of the excellent variety of displays, which make you aware of the mpg you are getting. The trade-off is disappointing handling. There is plenty of pickup and stopping power for us, but the steering and lateral feel are average at best, and visibility is average minus.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan in VA is:

$144 per month*