2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (41 reviews )
Expected a better car
By Victor on 11/30/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my last Lexus. The car feels and rides a lot, a lot less secure and solid than my wife's Mercedes e350, she has just oil service, I had to go to the service station 3 times to fix audio system.

Just what we were looking for!
By PrAl10 on 11/21/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We had been shopping around for our new family sedan for a long time. Eventually, no other options came close to the ES350 in terms of style, build quality, luxury, comfort, value, and fuel economy. I actually disagree with comments about this not being a "sporty" car: I have driven many "sporty" sedans, and I find the ES350 to be perfectly adequate and entertaining at legal speeds on a typical US public road: it is safe, predictable and agile enough to please its driver. And 30 m.p.g. are very easy to get in normal driving, very impressive! We have seen 31 mpg. tank average (real) during its first road trip (less than 1,000 miles on the odometer).

Radio is horrible
By pickles on 11/01/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I like the car except for the radio it fade out and even becomes static, they know about the problem but wont do anything.The antenna is in the back window and you cant tint the windows because they told me the radio will even work worst and they try to sell you extras. So beware if you like the radio it won't work so well

Better Than My RAV4!
By Dan on 10/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Awesome ride and so comfortable. Everything is easy to use and practical. I can't imagine a car driving any nicer than my new Lexus ES.

I Hate The Expresso Woodgrain
By Trinigold on 10/16/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car drives like a dream. The exterior color, matador red mica is awesome. I get compliments all the time. However, the interior is another story. I chose black leather because I thought that the ivory interior would be too hard to maintain. The black leather only comes with the espresso wood grain and not the brown walnut, which is dark and along with the dark leather is visually unappealing. The espresso wood grain should not have included in the first place. What were they thinking? In addition, I don't understand why a remote start is not an option. I am satisfied with everything about this car other than the two concerns mentioned above. Pan to change wood grain. Cost: $3500.00

High end luxury; low end price
By Wan Kim on 10/11/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After driving SUVs (Sequoia, Cayenne) for the last 8 yrs, I switched to this sedan. The comfort level and ride quality is amazing for a car at this price level. I've only had it for 300 miles now (17 at delivery), but love it so far. The V6 has more than enough power for any driving situation; smooth & quiet throughout. The Levinson audio and panoramic roof are very nice "higher end" touches. Camry frame etc, but all the great luxury features of most Lexus vehicles. Compared to what I had, the gas mileage is great for this car; averaging over 20 mpg in roughly 60/40 (city/hwy) driving. Buying experience was "OK"; but am happy w/ the car itself.

What a disappointment
By NK on 10/08/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Since Aug '10 I have owned 2 ES350s. First one totaled in a flood after 3 weeks of purchase. Drove well. I was very happy. I replaced it with another one. The cabin shook violently since day one. I drove other demo ES350s. All had steering vibrations, one worse than the other. After taking the car back to the dealer 3 times, they finally found out that my brand new car had fix-a-flat in all 4 tires. With new tires steering doesn't shake, but the cabin still vibrates. All demos and loaners I drove have a cabin vibration at all speeds. Bad engineering flaw! I am extremely disappointed. Lexus was known to have the best drive!

Out-of-Date GPS Data
By Andrie Chen on 10/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The GPS data is either out-of-date (about 20 year) or incomplete. The dealer didn't advise me when I purchased the car neither did the salesperson told me how to get the up- to-date data.

Couple Minor Annoyances
By Andrie Chen on 09/16/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car performs great; however, it can't link to my cellular phone which is up-to-date and has blue-tooth capability. Lexus website informs me that my cellular is not compatible with their system. No matter how hard I tried, I can't link the garage door opener to my garage door opener which has the rolling code. I did exactly the same thing for my cadillac and it worked beautifully.

ES 350 - Best car, Best value
By CapSac on 09/05/10 14:21 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We've had this car for two months and 1500 miles. The seats are very comfortable (I'm 6'1" 250). The ride is silky smooth and very quite. We love the navigation system, and contrary to what "CarMan" wrote, it does give turn by turn voice directions, voice and visual traffic info, and even severe weather info. The only issue with the navi is that you cannot adjust some of its functions while moving. Other than this very minor navi inconvenience the car is perfect for us. It gives great gas mileage even though it is powerful and quick. The fit and finish both inside and out is exceptionally luxurious. We love this car! If you're considering buying one, you won't be disappointed.

1 2 3 4 5 next »

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan in VA is:

$144 per month*