Used 2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Lexus Es-350 - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (41 reviews )

Expected a better car
By Victor

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my last Lexus. The car feels and rides a lot, a lot less secure and solid than my wife's Mercedes e350, she has just oil service, I had to go to the service station 3 times to fix audio system.

Favorite Features

Smooth ride

Suggested Improvements

Electronics, handling. And add some solidi feel to it.

Just what we were looking for!
By PrAl10

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We had been shopping around for our new family sedan for a long time. Eventually, no other options came close to the ES350 in terms of style, build quality, luxury, comfort, value, and fuel economy. I actually disagree with comments about this not being a "sporty" car: I have driven many "sporty" sedans, and I find the ES350 to be perfectly adequate and entertaining at legal speeds on a typical US public road: it is safe, predictable and agile enough to please its driver. And 30 m.p.g. are very easy to get in normal driving, very impressive! We have seen 31 mpg. tank average (real) during its first road trip (less than 1,000 miles on the odometer).

Favorite Features

Style, Lexus materials and perfect build quality, luxury, comfort, value, impressive fuel economy, reliability. NOTHING on this car reminds you of its Camry platform mate. The body is incredibly tight and precisely assembled.

Suggested Improvements

Rear seat back does not fold (there is a ski pass-through, though).

Radio is horrible
By pickles

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I like the car except for the radio it fade out and even becomes static, they know about the problem but wont do anything.The antenna is in the back window and you cant tint the windows because they told me the radio will even work worst and they try to sell you extras. So beware if you like the radio it won't work so well

Suggested Improvements

they need to get the antenna out of the back window

Better Than My RAV4!
By Dan

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Awesome ride and so comfortable. Everything is easy to use and practical. I can't imagine a car driving any nicer than my new Lexus ES.

I Hate The Expresso Woodgrain
By Trinigold

2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car drives like a dream. The exterior color, matador red mica is awesome. I get compliments all the time. However, the interior is another story. I chose black leather because I thought that the ivory interior would be too hard to maintain. The black leather only comes with the espresso wood grain and not the brown walnut, which is dark and along with the dark leather is visually unappealing. The espresso wood grain should not have included in the first place. What were they thinking? In addition, I don't understand why a remote start is not an option. I am satisfied with everything about this car other than the two concerns mentioned above. Pan to change wood grain. Cost: $3500.00

Favorite Features

Matador red mica, blue tooth connection for my phone and ipod.

Suggested Improvements

Eliminate the espresso wood grain, because it is hideous. What were they thinking. Use only the brown walnut wood grain.