2008 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Review: Sticky catalytic converter

2008 Lexus ES 350 - Consumer Review

Sticky catalytic converter
By Pattyk on

2008 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Leased this car new. Has a good ride, not as quiet inside as I would have expected, dealership says it's the wind shear from the side mirrors! When I have to accelerate a bit hard, the catalytic converter smells really bad. I had this problem with my 2005 es300 too. Does anybody else experience this? Also the driver's side seat belt buckle digs into the back of the seat and marks up the leather when you get in the car. The heated seats don't get very warm as other cars I have drove with this feature. The bluetooth does not always work properly. The front tires wore out at 10K and I did have them rotated by the dealer. The paint scratches very easily. Major torque pull could have accident.

The headlights are nice and bright. The radio produces good sound quality. Has a roomy front interior and plenty of trunk space. Rides nice except for cabin noise (sounds like you're driving with a window open). I like the way the car looks, had the windows tinted.

Better paint quality. Tires wear out too fast. Seats don't produce much heat. Interior lighting looks cool but does not produce much light. Correct wind shear noise so compartment is quieter. Move heating and cooling seat controls. Dealer put in corrective compartment latch to keep from opening