2008 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Review: One year on and no regrets!

2008 Lexus ES 350 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

One year on and no regrets!
By clearasmud on

2008 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is a well-rounded mid size luxury car. The ride is impeccably smooth and quiet, the controls (with the exception of the seat heaters) are well placed, and the fit and finish are superb. My only complaint with this car is the 6 speed transmission. It tends to hesitate slightly when cornering. I'm not a "spirited driver", so this does not bother me tremendously. The gas mileage is better than expected. I average around 24 mpg (mostly city driving). On the highway, I get 30 - 35 mpg. This car is intended for drivers who value comfort and serenity over handling. Don't get me wrong, the car does handle well but there are sportier sedans on the market (but none ride as well).

Keyless entry and ignition, heated/cooled seats, bluetooth, swiveling headlights, roomy interior, smooth ride, trip computer.

Reposition the seat heater/cooler controls (you have to move forward in your seat and take your eyes off the road to make an adjustment).