It's OK
By It's OK on
2008 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Well it should be better than it is. The engine sounds like a Diesel for the first 10 min. The steering is too light, it has a nervous feel when cornering. The transmission has not been fixed since the 2007 recall. It down shifts very abruptly and shakes the whole car. It drives smooth and gets good gas mileage. The center console is an engineer's joke. It always opens (what where they thinking with that button). Hopefully not the same guy that developed the engine with the Diesel noise. I can't say I will buy another one. This was my first Lexus. Oh, and the paint scratches with just a wash. At this price point you have to pay for XM satilite. The Chevy Cobolt comes with it for $11,000. PLEASE!
Favorite Features
Looks, ride, heated and cooled seats. Nice interior space. It looks really nice, Oh I said that.
Suggested Improvements
Transmission, center console that does not open when you are resting your arm where you should be. Better stereo. An engine that sounds like a Luxury Car not a VW Diesel. I thought I had no engine oil in the car. XM installed standard.