900 miles so far and no regrets
By Don on
2008 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I never thought I'd want a Lexus; then I drove an ES350 and it made me forget the competition. The ride is incredibly smooth but still very solid, not floaty. The car is very quiet. I like the standard radio; sound quality is fine for me. Definitely drive a few and drive for a while; I think the seats are very different without the Premium Plus package; w/o the PP package the lumbar support was just painful; PP seats with base extender feel very different; very comfortable for me. Gas mileage is impressive for a V6. Controls seem well placed. I like the power outlet in the glovebox; you plug your phone in to recharge it and use the bluetooth to make calls.
Favorite Features
Smooth, solid ride. Super quiet. Keyless entry and start. Comfortable seats. Bluetooth phone interface. Rearview camera. Big nav screen. Lots of rear leg room. HID lamps/steerable headlights. I get a kick of the steering wheel that moves out of your way automatically when car is turned off.
Suggested Improvements
Needs more interior lighting; the little spotlights are not useful. Needs someplace else to storage the massive owner's manual it takes 2/3's of the glove box. A little more headroom would be nice.