2007 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Review: Best car I have ever owned

2007 Lexus ES 350 - Consumer Review

Best car I have ever owned
By axhandlebill on

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Yep, it is the best car I ever owned, I traded my 2008 Chevy Impala LT that I bought new for a yes used Lexus with 25,000 miles on it 10,000 miles less than the Chevy and a year older, it came with a bumper to bumper warranty for 100,000 miles from Lexus...You don't drive a Lexus, it's more like you wear it, it's part of you when you drive and it will make a better driver out of you, because you don't mind slowing down for others because you know in seconds you can be up to speed again and with the auto/man shift 6 speed, this makes it like a real sports car and handeling is a snap. Braking like you have never seen and with all the safety features I got a $350.00 year discount from my Insurance.

Taking the 15 min. lessons about the car from the sales person before driving the car, this is a must...adjust the car to your body is very important in this automobile then when it feels like a glove and you can feel the car then you can try it out. I have the "tandalin turquoise" paint.

Spare tire...it needs to have a reg. size tire, not a donut tire...and the gas mileage is a little low but it never skipped a beat when I put the hammer down...