2007 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Review: Best car I've owned

2007 Lexus ES 350 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Best car I've owned
By bggas400 on

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car is sturdy, fast, reliable, and comfortable. I love that I never have to use the keys with the push button ignition and sensors that unlock the door when you grab the handle. The only issues I've encountered are the transmission seemingly skipping around 40 mph but I guess that's the intuitive response. The other thing is I don't believe that the paint job is the best. It seems to chip easily. The nav system is great but it at times will take you on some strange routes.

Favorite Features

All creature comforts... Keyless entry, dimming rear view, rain sensor wipers, heated/ventilated seats, memory seating, nav system, bluetooth technology, backup camera, aux device hookup (IPOD), parking sensors are the best. Headlights move where the car is heading and controls on the steering wheel.

Suggested Improvements

The nav system. Allow for more voice activation and more choices for routes to take. Better paint job. If not for that, I'd have given it a 10. Ability to lock the car while it is running and you're not in the vehicle. If there's a way, I haven't figured it out yet.