2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (202 reviews )
DO NOT buy Black!
By Christa on 03/07/08 17:50 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased a Black ES 350. I love everything about the car except the disappointing paint color. I choose black and did not know there is not a clear coat on it. I drive 40,000/year and I have owned the car 9 months and have to get my bumper replaced & painted for the 3rd time! The paint chips VERY easily and I don't see why I should have to spend $1,000 to purchase the clear bra when I have never had to do that on the last 4 Nissan Maximas I have driven the same amount of miles per year.

Dream Car Comes True
By Dream car comes true on 03/03/08 19:19 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Love my ES 350 2007, very smooth ride, perfect handling and comfortable.

Transmission, brakes, tires and rattles
By mike on 02/21/08 12:09 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had transmission problems from the beginning and at every 5000 mile check I have complained to the dealer. No help from them. Brakes are bad and two separate rattles have developed, one in the dash and one when the moon roof is open. The brakes are bad at 23,000 miles as are the tires which I am told need replacing.

My first luxury car
By Hudsucker on 02/17/08 18:30 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was looking for a quiet car with Sirius Satellite that would make my many long days of driving less painful. After checking Acura and Infiniti I went with the ES, and I am very happy with my choice. The ride is quiet, the engine powerful, and I am getting 27 MPG. Can't beat that.

Lexus Platinum Service/Until you need it
By Lexus Transmission on 01/18/08 11:32 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Transmission was bad off showroom floor. It was my wife's car and I never drove it and would not believe her Lexus transmission was bad until we took it in for service at 3000+ miles. Transmission jump in first almost caused my wife to rear end car in stop & go traffic. The transmission had to be replaced requiring entire motor & front end to be dropped out from underneath. Not a happy camper!

Best entry level luxury
By frommx5tomz3 on 01/04/08 17:20 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is not the perfect car for me (I'm a driving enthusiast who wants a sportier car). However, for someone who really wants a classy, reliable, beautiful car focused on luxury (my wife), this car is a good value and a good choice. I enjoy riding in the car and driving it is pleasurable for a daily commute. If great handling is your thing, look elsewhere. If you want a luxurious car with great build quality and great creature features for a good price, I highly recommend it.

Happy
By annapolis on 12/17/07 13:41 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Approaching one year and reliability has been terrific; no issues. Get 23.8 MPG overall, with mixed local driving. Highway travel gets 29 MPG.

Lexus or over-priced Camry?
By cosmok on 10/29/07 13:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Smooth, strong engine. Transmission sluggish. Nice fit & finish. Competent ride, marginal handling and braking, very light steering. Speedometer error, reads high, about 10-12%, true fuel mileage is less than indicated. Significant tire noise on rough surface roads is not "Lexus quiet." Paint is very soft, it chips and scratches easily. Not comfortable for most people over 6' tall, especially the driver seat, marginal headroom. The more you look at the interior the cheaper it appears such as door panels, carpet, glove box, dash. Dealer and Lexus support not impressive. Read the Privacy Policy, Lexus may share your personal info including SSN with anyone. Sold the car after 9 mo.

This is the car!
By ThomasnSavGA on 10/29/07 06:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my ES for a month now. The mpg on the first tank of gas was around 25. My current readings are over 28. Wow! It looks incredible in Amber Pearl. It's very comfortable for short commutes as well as longer trips. No troubles at all, and don't expect any. I'll only drive Lexus from here on out.

Big Improvement over ES 330
By Jim Rooney on 10/19/07 22:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I drive a Mercedes E350 wagon, this is my wife's car but I love taking it for a spin once a week. It gets 30 mpg which is definitely more than my Benz. Also it is slightly quicker with a zero to sixty run of 7.0 sec. Also many options, silky smooth leather, and a very nice console display. Half the price of my Mercedes wagon yet looks just as luxurious. Very hard to believe this car is based off a Camry.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.