2007 Lexus ES 350 - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (202 reviews )
Best I have owned
By xman on 08/28/08 10:40 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Owned a Benz, Cadi Allante, Buick, too many to mention including a Subaru and this car is built, looks great and has not given me any problems whatsoever. The fuel economy, while taking premium, runs circles around most cars. 33+ on the open road, average around town over 22. I am not sure I would even think of trading it in on anything else.

Love my ES 350
By Olu on 08/27/08 10:54 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Was more interested in buying the Benz E350 but with a starting price tag of 52K i decided to check out the ES 350 after a friend had let me drive one. It was instant love and the rest is history. My car is not a little over 1 year old and I still love it like the day I drove of the lot. More than enough power to pass on the beltway and comfort like no other car for those long trips. Got the upgraded model with the Panorama roof and Mark Levinson system, well getting me out of this car is hard, believe that .

Best car I've owned
By bggas400 on 07/30/08 09:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car is sturdy, fast, reliable, and comfortable. I love that I never have to use the keys with the push button ignition and sensors that unlock the door when you grab the handle. The only issues I've encountered are the transmission seemingly skipping around 40 mph but I guess that's the intuitive response. The other thing is I don't believe that the paint job is the best. It seems to chip easily. The nav system is great but it at times will take you on some strange routes.

No Complaints
By Sidster on 07/14/08 13:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car is a very smooth ride. Great mileage for a it's engine size. Avg 21.7 mpg overall, but it's mostly driven on roads. Freeway I typically get 30.2 mpg.

It's a blessing
By Vasche on 07/14/08 07:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first brand new car, and to drive it is so much fun, it's very comfy and looks good too. The only problem I have with the car is that there are too many of them around now. Copycats! Also, I use to drive like a racer before, but this car definitely calms you down and encourages you to enjoy the ride. Absolutely love it.

Very disappointing
By ttt on 06/11/08 20:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Very smooth and comfortable ride, but overall very bland. The experience is ruined by a hopeless navigation system that falls way short of Garmin or even mapquest. The dealer has looked it over many times and confirmed "it is what it is". It only seems to want to calculate straight line routes, even if highways are much quicker. The iPod connector is also buried in the center console - which is a really awkward design anyway. A lot of the components and switches have the same look and feel as a Toyota Prius. I wish I had gone for the BMW instead.

Best Value in a Luxury Car
By Starbowl on 06/02/08 08:51 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Overall, the best car I have ever owned. Attention to detail is second to none.

Excellent luxury car for the value
By cg on 05/08/08 08:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is sporty yet luxurious. I am very happy with it. It is much nicer than my mercedes c230 and smoother. Acceleration is very good, though not as sporty as other sports cars in its prie range. Road noise was a little louder than I expected.

Wouldn't drive anything else!
By Kay R. on 03/27/08 19:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd Lexus ES and I love it. It is easy to handle and has great pickup when needed. It is very stylish and very dependable! I will probably always drive a Lexus as long as they are built to perfection.

Lexus es 350 - Great car
By Glocktown on 03/21/08 09:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car is awesome. I will always buy lexus. Super smooth on the road, fast acceleration when you punch the pedal and the car looks great. My vehicle has the basic leather luxury package. Only complaints are the dim headlights or angles, and the stock radio stinks! For the price of the car, Lexus should give you a premium sound system, but that would be another 4k, no thanks.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.