2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (202 reviews )
New Fan
By New Lexus Fan on 11/16/09 12:28 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love this vehicle. It is just a dream to drive and hasn't given me any reason to regret my purchase yet. The vehicle is very responsive, floats like a cloud down the highway, has tons of power and is loaded w/ thoughtful and useful options. The handling is GREAT despite some review that said it is soft in the corners: Not sure what you have to do to get it to feel soft but highway on/off ramps are a snap at 50 mph, that's good enough for me. Other reviewers complained about the Bluetooth but it seems perfect to me. The upholstery, wood trim and leather are all smooth as butter, the engine is meaty and powerful and the cabin is quiet enough to put your passengers to sleep on a short commute.

It's Just A Pricey Toyota
By Dennis on 11/10/09 10:42 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Very disappointing vehicle. I was looking for an upscale car that would offer low cost of ownership. This car has been very expensive to maintain and has required some costly repairs, including brakes and rotors. Very poor lighting in the cabin at night. Even the kids complain about the lack of lights. Switches are not backlit so finding the right switch is difficult. The temperature controls are absolutely horrible. Has independent temp control for passenger and driver but there is no correlation between what you set and what it delivers. It's as though the sensor is on the outside and not in the cabin. The voice recognition for the phone is mediocre at best. Paint chipping on hood.

Best car I have ever owned
By axhandlebill on 11/02/09 03:10 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Yep, it is the best car I ever owned, I traded my 2008 Chevy Impala LT that I bought new for a yes used Lexus with 25,000 miles on it 10,000 miles less than the Chevy and a year older, it came with a bumper to bumper warranty for 100,000 miles from Lexus...You don't drive a Lexus, it's more like you wear it, it's part of you when you drive and it will make a better driver out of you, because you don't mind slowing down for others because you know in seconds you can be up to speed again and with the auto/man shift 6 speed, this makes it like a real sports car and handeling is a snap. Braking like you have never seen and with all the safety features I got a $350.00 year discount from my Insurance.

Love my Lexus!
By Mary Kay Rowekamp on 08/20/09 10:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd Lexus and am always super pleased with the total car. The smoothness of the ride and motor with an attractive looking car make it perfect. The Lexus dealerships aim to please and always are courteous. The maintenance records have all been problem free. I was hesitant about the push button start, but have adjusted to it very well.

Looking for more in a Lexus
By Diane Bennett on 08/19/09 00:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

First Lexus. Great exterior look with sun and moon roof. Poor exterior paint quality and interior quality not what I expected for a Lexus. Tires did not last as expected. Overall, few problems just a little disappointing. Nav of little use- maps not up to date and system not user friendly.

ES 350
By J R on 07/05/09 19:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My first Lexus. Very comfortable and quiet. Great fuel economy 23/31 for a large, comfortable car. Quality design. Disappointed in the thin paint, rock chips are very noticeable and the Michelin tires won't make 30,000. Large ugly mirrors to compensate for the thick roof supports. The wireless voice commands don't always do voice recognition. Expected more for $40K.

Great car
By J G on 05/25/09 07:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a loaded ES350 with 30,000 mi, car was about as perfect as you could expect with 30,000 mi. Hway MPG about 32 (amazing). Quiet, very comfortable, great car for trips & around town and handles better than you would expect from the reviews. Not a sports car (I already own one) just a beautiful, comfortable car & ride. I have owned Acura's & Infinity's, this is the best.

ES350 Paint Issue
By zaff6 on 04/30/09 16:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Have an 2007 ES350 that has a paint chipping and rust issue on the hood of the vehicle. Originally from Florida and now in New York. One winter and the hood has large paint chips and rust. The rest of the vehicle is fine. The dealer and Lexus tried to repair with bottled touch up paint but it raised the paint around the damaged area making it look worse. Lexus closed the book on this and said we are on our own to repair. Very disappointed with the attempt to repair. Paint and rust warranty is basically none.

Poor GPS
By mhc on 04/25/09 14:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned several ES in the past, but this is the first with GPS. I agree it is not up to par with the competition and I have been test driving many vehicles over the past couple of months. The voice command response is terrible and not worth the effort. Blue tooth has been fine. Biggest complaint is that GPS does not allow even a passenger to enter info while the car is in motion. Very frustrating as voice commands for navigation are not worth the effort.

ES 350 Door Handle Pulls off door
By tellitall on 04/06/09 14:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my ES 350 in June of 2006. This was my first Lexus and I've been very happy with my car and I had no problems up until this past week. My driver's side door handle pulled off the door. Until I was able to take the car into the dealership I had to snap the handle back onto the door. Initially Lexus was wanted me to pay for labor costs. I disputed those and Lexus paid for the replacement. I have purchased many cars and never, has a door handle broken on any of the cars I have purchased.The door was not tampered with there was no sign of forced entry. I believe this is a defect in construction.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.