Used 2007 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Reviews - 207 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Lexus ES 350 - Consumer Reviews

2007 Lexus ES 350

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (207 reviews )

Can't beat it for the price
By William Kayen

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have the car for one week and love it. Traded in my BMW 325Cic. New car is so quiet and has great power. Plenty of room compared to my convertible.

Smart key, GPS system, backup camera, styling, comfort, smooth ride, iPod hookup, tilt down mirrors, and parking sensors front and rear.

None as of yet.

Love the ES 350
By Ray DiMaio

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

When I took delivery of my new ES 350 I really did not know how much I would love the car. I can now say I am really happy with the car. It was such an improvement over the Cadillac 3.6 L CTS that I had. Fit and finish, ride, performance, comfort and general looks were all better than the CTS. I got the Ultra package and I am thoroughly satisfied with all the equipment that the car has. Absolutely nothing was wrong with the car. I have driven it over 2,000 miles so far mostly city driving. For the money you cannot beat this car for what it offers you. I researched cars before finally getting the ES 350, nothing came close to the value.

Navigation package, Mark Levinson audio, intuitive parking assist, backup camera, high intensity headlights, tilt down side view mirrors, more.

The garage door opener buttons are hard to find at night, I keep hitting the moon roof buttons by mistake, They need to be lit up. The LED interior lights on the overhead console are not bright enough.

Lexus ES 350
By garsarno

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The styling of the car, quality of materials are Lexus expectations. What is disappointing is the need for a new transmission within 1,500 miles of new along with valve noise when cold starting. The mechanical problems are outweighing the benefits with this car. The interior is beautiful, Mark Levinson sound system is the best out there. If only Lexus / Toyota researched the build quality before debuting the car early.

Styling, sound system, interior seats, panorama moonroof. Performance and gas mileage very surprising.

Transmission quality.

Happy
By markle

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Very happy overall, but just a couple (minor) strange things about the car. 1.) The center console latch arrangement is a loser. I routinely open the compartment by accident. 2.) The garage door opener is not lighted - after a month still difficult to locate at night. Also difficult to navigate the 4 switches for trunk, shade, gas, in the dark. 3.) I also, very occasionally, feel unexpected acceleration. Fit and finish are great. Unlike other reviewers, I like the look of the car. Don't feel it is stodgy at all. Very smooth riding and quiet, which along with reliability were the main reasons for my purchase. Love the back up camera and parking assist.

Air conditioned seats are awesome.

Fix the enter console. Improve the lighting on switches. Allow navigation while underway. Also voice recognition not great.

Better than European cars
By Ryan

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned a BMW and MB but the ES 350 is very fun to drive and much less expensive than it's European counterparts. And it's a Toyota! Will last for years to come! I considered the G35 and the Acura TL but I test drove all three and was sold on the ES 350. Better interior, handling, smooth ride and features.

The Bluetooth is very convenient, the headlamps which swivels also helps a lot especially when turning. Parking assist with back-up camera.

Nothing. Great car!