Used 2007 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Lexus ES 350 - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (203 reviews )

Better than European cars
By Ryan

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned a BMW and MB but the ES 350 is very fun to drive and much less expensive than it's European counterparts. And it's a Toyota! Will last for years to come! I considered the G35 and the Acura TL but I test drove all three and was sold on the ES 350. Better interior, handling, smooth ride and features.

The Bluetooth is very convenient, the headlamps which swivels also helps a lot especially when turning. Parking assist with back-up camera.

Nothing. Great car!

ES 350 - The best in its class!!!
By Leo

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned my ES 350 for more than 3 months now and so far I'm very happy/satisfied. Before getting my ES 350, I have researched for more than a month on which is going to be my next vehicle. I test drove other competitors but the ES 350 is simply the best car of all I've tested. Pricewise it was also better than the others. There's plenty of room inside, interior is nice, rides smoothly either in city or highway driving and very responsive steering. I average 24 mpg in both city and highway driving. I currently own and have owned other Toyotas/Japanese vehicles before and they have lasted very long without any problems. Great car! I would truly recommend it!

Bluetooth, smart access, push button start/stop, dual swivel HID headlamps, vented seats and navigation.

Interior lighting.

ES 350
By John

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My car is an 11/06 build w/o Nav. This car is very smooth and comfortable, a solid and quality build. It takes a second or two for the car to accelerate after I mash down on the pedal, but after I learned the car's quirks I have found it to be responsive. I haven't experienced any of the transmission issues of earlier models; however, I have discovered a definitive wind noise which emanates on the driverís side window between the A-pillar and the middle of the door. I have taken the car back to the dealership to investigate the problem but so far no luck in solving it. I am afraid that this is a design/engineering issue rather than a build issue. Great exterior styling and interior design.

Smooth and comfortable ride. Ventilated seats. Quality feel of interior.

Bad wind noise from driver side window. It starts at 45 mph and gets louder the faster I go. Engine ticking sound when the engine is cold.

Best "ES" yet
By paul

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Fun to drive, easy to start, everything works; the standard audio system is fine unless you are an "audiophile"; good gas mileage (about 22-23 MPG) in all around driving; run mid-grade gas rather than premium and have not had any performance issues.

Push button start, power everything, navi system, styling, adaptive HID lights.

Lighted buttons for Homelink, better lighting and controls for rear seat passengers, better internal lighting overall.

Bad Shifting
By Ron Stoeckel

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Car sounds like diesel when it is cold.Transmission slips between 2nd & 3rd gears when cold on uphill.

Electronic start. Smooth ride. Good power when transmission doesn't slip.

Poor visibility. Poor interior lighting. Can't open trunk when secured other than to unsecure in locked glove box.