2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (202 reviews )
Improvement On An Already Awesome Car
By PsychDoc on 06/09/06 08:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Superb fit and finish. Every bell and whistle you could imagine and then some. Great power from the 272hp engine and vastly improved transmission and a huge jump in mpg!!! How do they do it? Compared to other cars in the category, a steal.

4th Lexus
By stewart Brenner on 06/09/06 04:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Comfortable, roomy, easy to handle. Love the toys. GPS works easy. Rear view when backing up is a great idea. Very good road car, and gets very adequate milage.

To Date, A Great Car
By R. Howard on 06/07/06 15:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The new ES 350 has been a great car to date. If you're looking for an entry level luxury car at a decent price, it's definitely worth a look. It can get pricey with all of the options, but if you watch it, it's actually a pretty good value in this segment. Ride, handling, performance, build quality and gas mileage have not disappointed. Although our car still has very few miles on it, I would recommend it. Worth a look and a test drive. It might not match some "sports sedans" in all areas, but I think it's an overall very good performer that will hold it's value well and be satisfying over the long run.

Great car!
By classic1555 on 06/07/06 13:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my third lexus and by far the best. I bought the Premium Package; did not want the Ultra. The improvements are many and are substantial. The new engine/six speed transmission package is outstanding. I think it will convert any diehard manual transmission folks. I include myself in that category. What a pleasure to drive. The ratios on the transmission are suberb, especially under hard acceleration! The technology available just blows away the competition in this price niche. Rear camera;park assist; bluetooth; air pressure; and on and on. I recommend the car to everyone.

Best in its class!
By gr8blazerfan on 06/04/06 21:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After driving much of the competition, we decided on the ES 350. It was leaps and bounds above any of the vehicles that we drove in luxury, performance, and comfort. It drives and handles like a dream, is extremely comfortable to travel in and has all of the incredible amenities you could want. Drive a Lexus and you will buy one. These cars sell themselves.

Good for Gadget Geeks
By dantobias on 06/04/06 09:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car, loaded with high-tech features, offers a smooth, comfortable driving experience. Driving it has a "liquid" feel, with steering, braking, and acceleration smoothed out. However, you *do* feel the road beneath you; you're not so totally cocooned that you can't tell when you're going over cobblestones or speed bumps. The engine has more horsepower than earlier ES models, and there is an all-new 6-speed automatic transmission. Mine *did* require servicing within the first month to fix a brake rotor that was not machined properly and was causing a moaning sound; however, it's worked fine after the servicing.

Great all around vehicle
By Mark on 06/03/06 16:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Roomy, smooth, peppy, quiet, greatly improved styling - everything you could ask for except high performance. This car grows on me each time I drive it. I've been surprised by the many compliments I've received on the looks of the car. The exterior lines combined with dual exhausts finally make the ES a more masculine vehicle. Surprising amount of technology for the price. This car is a great overall value. Lexus finally got the ES right.

My first lexus
By eugene fishman on 06/03/06 09:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have driven this car for only a few days now, having driven a BMW for several years previously. The Lexus is not only more comfortable and quiet but seems more powerful and handles as well. My gas mileage is actually better than listed. The best car I've ever driven.`

Its A Wonderful Car
By emlee on 05/29/06 22:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This new lexus is a dream. Completely restyled inside and out, finely detailed and with every convenience a car owner could want. Every expectancy I had when I bought the car has been fulfilled. No disappointments of any kind. It's simply the best car i have ever owned.

Goodbye Acura
By Paul on 05/25/06 23:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Driven Honda/Acura since 1986. Looked to buy RL/TL & Infiniti M35 but this car sold me, even above the GS. Hot style (finally), cool ride and luxurious all around. Sure a different feel than TL or M. But as I get older the fun of driving comes from the roominess, ease and support of having the car do more for me....and at a great price. This car is contemporary and leads the pack and for me, it also reminds me of the days as a kid when Caddys and Lincolns made heads turn by its smoothness, plushness and power. Except the ES 350 has more to boot with its Levinson and Premium package to awe you.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.