2007 Lexus ES 350 - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (202 reviews )
07 ES 350
By childri on 08/12/06 10:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in an SC430 for this as I needed a family car. I have been very happy with the ride, comfort, and power of the car.

Satisfied - but.....
By Rick on 07/22/06 08:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased the Ultimate Luxury Package - even though packed with features the car remains intuitive to operate and is VERY easy to drive - performance better than anticipated but performance is not a reason to purchase. The quality is excellent - used for commuting. Can't get over the quality. Only one nagging issue - I am 6'2" and am VERY close to the roof panels, even though I purchased the panoramic roof for the extra clearance - drivers over 6'1" beware and make sure that you are comfortable with the head room - vision at stop lights can be limited.

Great car
By gray fox on 07/21/06 12:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

If you can bond with the extra light front wheel drive steering you will love this car. It is quiet, powerful, smooth,and has comfortable seats both front and rear. The gauges are easy to read. We just returned from a 2400 mile trip and averaged 32.69 miles per gallon. The only problem is that the CD player is not working properly. While not a "driver's car", It is a great driving vehicle. I would highly recommend it.

"OH WHAT A FEELING"
By USAFR AKA "Rock" on 07/19/06 13:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After hours on the Internet researching vehicles I spent weeks visiting local dealership’s test driving many, many cars of various brands. Next stop Lexus dealership, they have this brand new 07 Lexus ES 350 in the showroom. I started looking the car over and right off I was amazed with all the standard and luxury features car had to offer. After test-driving the ES 350 I was sold, the quiet smooth ride was awesome. Needless to say, that was the end of my lengthy search. If you're looking for a car, test-drive the Lexus ES 350 first, it might save you time & money.

Nice car to buy
By DZ FEC on 07/15/06 20:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I compared GS 300 and ES 350, and I purchased ES 350. It is very fun to drive, great NAV system, bluetooth phone system very clear compare to Lexus 2006 version, very quiet while drive in highway

All I Can Say is WOW
By Emlee on 07/13/06 10:51 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Having had 2 Lexus automobiles previously (both ES 300s, one a 2000 and the other a 2003) THIS 2007 KNOCKED MY SOCKS OFF. The styling, the comfort, the ease of driving, the fun of driving are not enough superlatives to describe this car. I have the ultra luxury package which was more pricey, but the additional cost was well worth it. The air, the upholstery, the back up camera, the rotating headlights,the nav system and the sound system are incredible. This car is everything I expected and then some. BRAVO LEXUS.

My first Lexus
By luckyturk21 on 07/11/06 18:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Fell in love with the car when it was introduced at the Chicago autoshow and it's living up to my expectations. Quality of materials used is excellent and the ride is superior to anything I test drove. This is the complete package - power, luxury and realability. I'm 6'4" and fit very comfortable as do my rear passengers.

Very nice!
By Alvaro on 07/09/06 08:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is quite possibly the best car in its class. We looked at the Mercedes E350 and the BMW 325i and the Lexus just blew them away. This feels a lot more luxurious and roomy than those other sedans, and it's got great power. The updated navigation system is very and clean crisp to look at, not to mention that it's a touch-screen system, so it's a lot more intuitive to work with. The stereo controls are all nicely laid out on the steering wheel, just like they were on my old Mercedes E320, so that's a big plus. It comes with all the luxury features you'd expect from higher end cars, like auto lights, auto windshield wipers, cooled and heated seats, compass, cd changer, rear camera, memory seats, bluetooth, etc. And it's so roomy in the back seat and trunk! This car rocks!

Nice Car, Nice value
By Ben J. Smith on 07/07/06 15:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Very well built machine with excellent design and power. Very roomy for midsize sedan with good room in back seating area. 3.5 (272hp) engine provices excellent acceleration and smooth power. At 80 mph it seems like you are doing 50 mph. Car is very quiet and smooth. Seating is excellent. Trunk has good space (fits 3 golf bags with ease). Finish is excellent and everything seems to fit.

2007 ES 350
By cre8ions on 06/30/06 19:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

When I was in the dealership looking at the I S250 the ES 350 arrived. MY GOD what a car! This car is the best entry level luxury vehicle ever sold. I was really going to buy the TL, but I ask any person who is not visually challenged which vehicle looks best? ES350! And the ride is perfect!!!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.