2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan Consumer Reviews 14

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (202 reviews )
Need more work
By Frank on 11/11/06 08:57 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Engine and wind noise greater than my ES 300. The ride is much harsher and appears to be a true sports suspension. Not what I was looking for.

Buy one
By Herc on 11/11/06 05:22 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The ES 350 is again designed to be a smaller LS package. Most features found on the LS line are also available or already on the new ES. Ride is excellent, looks great. Could do without keyless issues but getting used to that.

First Impressions
By Gene on 11/06/06 11:00 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I spent several months researching a car purchase, and decided on the ES 350 in stead of the sportier Acura TL. After driving 1 week, here are my impressions: The NAV system is the worst of all the 6 car makes I test drove. Voice recognition is useless at best. Took 12 tries to get my home phone right. Cannot adjust the NAV while driving. If NAV is important to you DO NOT BUY THIS CAR!. Very smooth ride as I expected. Good performance and acceleration for a luxury vehicle. Very poor center console. Difficult to use and little storage space.

Love it!
By luvnlife on 11/05/06 11:32 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm very comfortable in my ES 350. Smooth, quiet ride. Nav system is great. Sound system is pretty good but could be better. Love my back up camera. Only complaint is that I can't seem to get climate controls to a perfect temp for me, but LOVED the air conditioned seats this summer -- keeps you from sticking to leather, ladies. This is my second ES and I'd recommend it for someone who wants luxury but can't afford or doesn't want to spend the extra for a better Mercedes or BMW. My husband has complained about the voice recognition but it's just operator error. Overall, I love it. Got a great color, too, Amber Pearl and people compliment it all the time.

Pursuit of perfection? Please catch up.
By dbllc on 11/01/06 09:41 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I agree with a writer's assessment about noises, poor highway handling and the so-so radio. The important problem is the highway handling. At 60 to 65 mph and above, the car seems to have a wobble, and the steering wheel actually shakes. I am still working with a dealer to fix this. From day 3 of owning the car I have had noises, creaks, rattles, whatever inside. Most of the dashboard noise has been fixed now, but other noises are coming from pillars or doors. I drive a lot, so the problems are very disappointing.

ES 350
By Stan on 10/31/06 07:28 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

A smooth, comfortable ride, without sacrificing too much in the way of handling. Coming from a BMW convertible, I miss the sharp cornering, but I love the smooth quiet ride. Much better on the freeway. The premium stereo is all anyone needs. Plays mp3 disks, so with 6 disks, you can load about 1000 songs at one time. Nav system works like a charm.

Outstanding Performance & Value
By Jon SF on 10/27/06 16:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is everything you can ask of a comfortable luxury sedan: quiet, roomy, fast (0-60 in 6.8 sec), safe (12 airbags, traction control, stability control), comfortable w/luxury touches all over (smart key, real walnut wood trims, air cooled seats). All of this at a cost in the mid $30s with the gas mileage ratings unmatched by anything in its class. It is also the most reliable manufacturer as rated by Consumer Report Magazine. My wife and I had this car for over a month and we are very happy with it - it provided everything we expected and more.

Best Car in the Market at the Best Price
By Mohammed on 10/27/06 12:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Love this car to death. It is an unbelievable improvement by Lexus. Love the features. No problems with the navigation and blue tooth features. It is very easy to operate that is why they say read the manual.

Reliable but just ok
By Scott on 10/19/06 21:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I owned an ES 300 from the mid 90s and loved it. I have owned an ES 350 for 6 months and am less excited about it. The seats are uncomfortable and it feels very small for a person who is over six feet tall. Having said this, I think it will be a very reliable car, because I do believe Lexus is all about quality.

Satisfied Customer
By W.Scott on 10/19/06 14:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my ES 350 since 08/06. I picked the Ultra package with every available option, including the radar crash protection. It was worth the extra expense. The higher end leather is the plushest. The custom wheels add an extra dazzle. The ride is firm and compliant - not the best on corners. I couldn't be happier. My only complaints are: 1) I wanted the Sirius option and as of now my dealer says that it isn't available, but likely will be in the near future. 2) The touch button controls on the nav. system/phone system are mostly dimmed out (unworkable) when the car is in motion. Very annoying and inconvenient. 3) The bluetooth phone system has a tunnel sound.