2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (202 reviews )
This is the best car I have ever owned!!
By mleelanning on 12/09/06 04:07 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I previously owned a BMW 3 Series. Although I did enjoy this car, my Lexus ES 350 is by far a better vehicle. It has more room overall, the climate control, sound system, and gas mileage is so much better! I look forward to getting into my vehicle every morning! Thanks Lexus!!

New ES 350
By Matt (Maryland) on 12/04/06 17:24 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Lexus and now I'm hooked. Yes, the extras were pricey, but man they are worth it. The ultra luxury package and Mark Levinson package make a great car that much better. The ride is smooth and quiet and a beautiful interior; I'd rather be in my car than in my house. The Royal Ruby Metallic paint stands out in a sea of silver, white and black. This car is a keeper.

Pretty good, but...
By Picky in PA on 11/23/06 05:08 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Car looks great, is quiet and comfortable, with many nice touches. Initial build quality was not up to Lexus standards - multiple trips to dealer to address creaks and rattles, especially in and around dashboard. Center console is uncomfortable (padding on top is too thin), and it is frustrating that the nav is largely inoperable when moving (especially as the voice recognition is flakey). Also, the standard audio is barely adequate, especially regarding bass output. All that being said, this is still the best car that I could find in its price range, given its variety of features & functions, and its quietness, comfort & power.

Beautiful Design
By Buffy8 on 11/21/06 16:42 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had the ES 350 for 4 months now. I absolutely LOVE this vehicle. I chose the crystal white color, which is very beautiful. I also love the handling of the ES 350 on all roads. It even handles great in the rain. It is the first Lexus I have owned. And it won't be the last.

Religious Experience
By Wayne Reynolds on 11/18/06 04:20 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned my Lexus ES 350 for one month and have never been as satisfied over a new car as this one. Quiet ride, excellent interior design, and very responsive handling. There is minimal vibration through the steering system and visibility (including reverse camera feature) is outstanding. The interior amenities make this ride truly a religious experience. Also the dealership was outstanding and has an excellent service support record.

Worth the extra bucks
By Ray on 11/17/06 01:51 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I labored over spending over 40K for transportation but got over it as soon as I hit the road. Did a 2600 mile road trip to Taos, NM within days and averaged 30.3 MPG doing between 70 and 80 MPH. Not too shabby for a vehicle with all this power. Ran midgrade fuel and never had a hiccup. Vehicle is super comfortable, quiet, smooth and powerful. The Navigation is a must have although a bit intimidating at first to use. The ventilated seats and swiveling headlamps are great innovations and extremely practical to boot. I have had to do some serious reading in the manual to unlock the mysteries of all the new technology but am doing nicely.

Great Car!
By remiller on 11/14/06 20:20 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Safe, reliable, comfortable and fun to drive. The small turning circle is a great unheralded surprise. I have had absolutely no problems with this car.

Glorious Automobile
By Denny G on 11/12/06 16:18 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Gorgeous Royal Ruby Metallic ES 350 purch'd in Newport Beach, CA, Oct. 2006. Not easy finding this color with all the extra features. ES has full Ultra-Luxury Pkg, chrome wheels, window tint, and satellite radio. Looks like a fine piece of jewelry. ES replaced 88 Cad, Eldo, and beats Eldo hands down for fuel economy, acceleration, ride (YES!), and features. Love all the techie gadgets/features; discovering more each day. This car can play CDs, DVDs (also movies on 7" screen), and MP3 & WMA audio. Made a music CD in *.wma audio that contained 10 hours of music. Played beautifully in the Mark Levinson audio system.

Our first Lexus
By A Town Bubba on 11/12/06 15:36 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I finally tempted my wife out of her SUV with this car. After a week of daily use and one road trip, I asked how she liked it. She replied "I will never own anything else". I look forward to many years of driving this and other Lexus cars.

Better than expected.....
By MyNewLex on 11/12/06 13:16 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my new ES 350 a month ago today. I must say I continue to look forward to every time I drive it. Sometimes I think it was built for just for me. The driving experience has been very fabulous, the creature comforts incredible, and my fav feature is that it's not Camry looking. I have the Nav system and it's great (first vehicle with it). Sometimes I just want it to get dark outside so I can see my HID lights adjust as I turn. Acceleration is much more improved over the ES 330 and the transmission is agile and responsive. You will not be disappointed with this car. I'm gonna buy a spoiler for it as this will complete the sporty look with the awesome dual exhaust. No regrets here!!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.