2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (202 reviews )
I really have no Complaints One of the the better cars i have owned
By thumper1279 on 07/04/14 07:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have gone through many car's in my life. I am hard on car's i admit so that is no help to me when it comes to them. Any issues that i have had with this car have only been caused by issues that i feel would have been appropriate for the miles.I bought my 07 Es350 in Feb of 2013 with 44k. It is now 17 months latter. i have put 40k on the car. When it was still under factory warranty the passenger front axle boot was leaking Lexus Fixed it best experience i ever had when having to have a repair done. just 2 month ago with 80k on the car My Extended service Contract Replaced the Front and rear Struts all 4 of them needed replacing. at 81k the W/P warranty covered it

engine noise and A/C problems
By monacokid1 on 06/23/14 09:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had 50 cars in my lifetime. the last five were the Lexus 250, 300, 400,330, & 350 since Lexus became a car. This 2007 has 2 major problems which Lexus has not been able to correct. #1 the engine makes a noise when cold that sounds like the tappet noise of previous years the engine idles rough. Lexus tells me it is the fuel injectors and is normal. My 97 Nissan Altima was quieter and did not make this type noise or rough idle. #2 the A/C covers my dash board area with tiny white specs. Lexus has change the evaporator twice and A/C filters numerous times. It is still spewing and I think it might be causing me a health problem with my lungs. I really am disappointed in the year

First year lemon
By phillipson on 10/12/13 10:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love my car but hate its electrical system. I have had a number of defects with this cars electronics and of course they have all occurred after the warrantee has ended. Lexus charges $150 just to diagnosis the problem. On one occasion the issue was a loose wire which feed all of the sounds the care made. sure enough plug it in and my car was fixed but i was down the diagnostic charge. Recently my car had the air bag light go on. I received an estimate for $8700. A bit hi since my car is worth 11K at this point. My local mechanic fixed the issue for $500.

Eh...not so great
By ashillington on 09/16/13 05:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second Lexus. Had a 1997 ES300 that was really reliable. Got another newer model in 06 and was never happy with the quality. There were somethings that were just down right cheap and the car was built so that even minor repairs required 18 hours of labor to reach the places that need fixing. Fuel pump went out quickly (replaced under warranty). Flimsy plastic headlamp connector broke when changing a burnt out bulb ($800 to change a light bulb, really?). Final straw was a $250 AC condenser coil went on what was still a "young" car. $1800 in labor later decided enough was enough. Traded it in for a BMW 5-series as my wife has had great luck with her last 2 Beemers.

2007 ES 350 Daily Driver
By mbolan54 on 03/30/13 11:08 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

For the entry Luxury Car category, could not recommend more highly. Bought a 2007 CPO in summer 2010. Ruby/Tan appearance always brings praise. Quiet, smooth, with powerful acceleration. Maint: CPO-warr drivers window gasket, later a battery, MXV tires & shocks in late 2012. Mileage 21/33. After years of Detroit (no complaints) and 4 Camrys (run & run) this is the greatest stepup at an equivalent price (CPO vs Camry new). Love the comfort & non-ML sound. A Top Recommend.

I love this car
By jbcamel on 09/18/12 14:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my 2007 ES 350 since June 2006. Every few months I toy with the idea of getting a new car but each time I decide that I should stick with this car. It's the best one I've ever owned and I love it. The only weak spot seems to be the brakes. I have 77k miles and have had to replace the brakes twice. I do not ride the brakes or use many hills. Past cars have never needed new brakes - they were all sold at about 55k miles. This car is quite and beautifully made. Add to that the fact that the dealership service department is outstanding and I just can't part with it.

Lexus es350
By the2007es1 on 09/25/11 16:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My dad bought a 2007 es350 and all i have to say is good job Lexus. This car is the best bang for your buck because you get the great gas mileage when you need it but also you got the power when you need it. After owning this car for a little while we had to get the transmission replaced. That is the only problem we had with this car. This car is very fun to drive and great for long trips. This is the best car for trips because you have the quiet ride and the great gas mileage. After driving this car across country twice i would not buy any other car. If you own a Lexus es50 and you could either fly or drive across country if i were you i would drive.

This car is all over the place....
By joem59 on 08/08/11 11:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought the car in 06. Needless to say I'm very disappointed. The car has a nice looking exterior, great stereo and terrific gas miles (26 plus). That is where it ends. Since the first month I noticed paint chipping and scratches. I thought is was bad road luck. Then more started appearing along with blotching. I barely drive the car and never on dirt roads. It's garage kept. I have a Hyundai with 100k that gets driven every day and no front chips or scratches. The seats are very uncomfortable and feel like your sitting in a hole. I have always had rattles in dash and under carriage and door seat position buttons have always had problems and now don't work. Plus poor int lite + button design.

Good family sedan, plenty of room for four
By nikormat on 03/02/11 18:23 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car right at the height of the accelator problem that was two years ago. To be honest, I was scared of the possibility that it might happen to me so I brought the car in for Lexus to fix the accelerator pedal issue. So far the car has been good to me, I now have 58000 miles on the car. The ride is smooth, and the sound system just very nice to listen to any kind of music -- rock, jazz, country, classics....I really like the car.

Upgrade from my special edition Camry
By xylver07 on 09/07/10 05:47 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus ES 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

What an upgrade so far. Ultra-powerful if you compare to 4 cylinder Camry. Nice black leather interior with metallic ruby exterior. I drive highway most of the time this one do the job perfectly and only put premium gas on it. Superb performance 31-32 mpg so far I would get set of new tires to avoid annoying road noise. I love it so far

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.